• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season Main Thread (Start Here)

Mick

Stellar Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
holiday 2023 banner.png

Jingle_missing.png
You're here already? Oh no. I might as well share the news then: our Christmas event was stolen. There were all kinds of beautiful Christmas decorations here, and now they're not. Luckily we've found a few of them, hidden in random nooks and crannies, in trash cans, even in the river... So we're thinking this was deliberate. At the moment, we have no idea who did this and why they would even consider doing such a thing, they're surely going on the naughty list, and if we get our hands on them we'll uhh... Anyway.

It is what it is, you're here and that means we have to get started right now. We are going to keep searching for the bits of event that were lost, but in the meantime, why don't you look at the list of things we had planned?

Activity list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Event​
Start & End Date​
Rewards​
Favourites selection​
1702504052957.png
12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion - Collectible RaffleDec 13 - 25Raffle rewards or 1 Gumdrop per resell (total 12)
1702504063774.png
Classified Celebrations - ACNH room designDec 13 - 2445 GumdropsStaff nominations, community voting
1702504078799.png
Community Advent Calendar - Daily guessing/rewards gameDec 13 - 251 Gumdrop for participation and an additional 2 for a correct guess (total 12 - 36)
1702504087795.png
Holiday Apparel - Avatar & Signature eventDec 13 - 2530 Gumdrops
1702504098942.png
Holiday Hundred Hunt - Community scavenger huntDec 13 - 253 Gumdrops per milestone (total 27)
1702504118552.png
North Pole Ornament Workshop - Ornament Arts & Crafts eventDec 13 - 2445 GumdropsStaff nominations, community voting
1702504126732.png
Reindeer Roundup - Clue huntDec 13 - 243 Gumdrops per reindeer (total 27)
1702504135008.png
The Sweetest Christmas - Candy giveaway!Dec 13 - 25
2 Gumdrops for participation
1702504143339.png
White Elephant Creations (phase 1) - Art prompts; swapping phaseDec 13 - 19(none for phase 1)
Wreath_missing.png

In addition: the following events have had critical components stolen, but we will be working hard to have them restored and ready to open on December 20th:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Event​
Start & End Date​
Rewards​
Favourites selection​
1702505797235.png
All A Board - To be revealed!Dec 20 - 3145 GumdropsStaff nominations, community voting
Helper Outfits Banner.png
Helper Outfits - ACNH outfit designDec 20 - 3130 GumdropsBest outfits get featured in the banner!
1702505789533.png
Naughty or Nice - To be revealed!Dec 20 - 31
2 Gumdrops for participation
1702504143339.png

White Elephant Creations (phase 2)
- Art prompts; drawing phase
Dec 20 - 3145 GumdropsStaff nominations, community voting

Rewards and prizes
Collectibles_missing.png

Here they are, the new holiday themed collectibles for this event! There were also some very special and rare collectibles that we would love to share with you here, but you guessed it... They're currently lost. I wonder if and where they'll show up? In any case, these are the collectibles you can buy with gumdrops in the shop:
  • 639.jpg
    Blue Christmas Stocking - 10 gumdrops
  • 640.jpg
    Blue Holiday Candle - 20 gumdrops
  • 641.jpg
    Tockoid - 20 gumdrops
  • 642.jpg
    Froggy Snowman - 20 gumdrops
  • 643.jpg
    Crystal Tree - 35 gumdrops
  • 644.jpg
    Kagamimochi - 35 gumdrops
  • 645.jpg
    Blue Train Engine - 60 gumdrops
  • 646.jpg
    Sleek Train Car - 20 gumdrops
  • 647.jpg
    Cute Train Car - 50 gumdrops
  • 648.jpg
    Floral Train Car - 50 gumdrops
  • 649.jpg
    Yellow Caboose - 20 gumdrops

Progress Updates

Event Credits

Activities coordinator: Jeremy
Thread coordinator: Mick
Art coordinator: Mick
Activities (co-)hosts: Chris, Jeremy, ~Kilza~, LaBelleFleur, LadyDestani, Mairmalade, Mistreil, Oblivia, pandapples
Main banner art: Mick
Activities banner art: Mistreil (literally all of them except Helper Outfits which was done by Mick)
Blue Holiday Candle, Froggy Snowman, Crystal Tree, Kagamimochi and all Train Collectibles: Mistreil
Froggy Snowman elements: moonphyx, Plume, Aquilla, Azzy and Rhea (as voted on here)
Tockoid Collectible: Mick
Blue Christmas Stocking Collectible: dizzy bone
Master Ball and Inky Collectible Recolour: Mistreil

Psychedelic Snow Bunny Recolour: Mick
Other "Impostor" collectible Recolours: Jeremy
2023 Holiday Candy Cane Collectible: Laudine

"Gingerbread Gang" and "Thparkling Thermosphere" Backdrops: Mistreil
"Peppermint Dreams" and "Holly Trimmings" Backdrops: Chris
Technical setup: Jeremy, Oblivia, Justin

Last edited:
FROGGY SNOWMAN I love it. These collectibles are fantastic! The train set is a great idea; I love collectibles that can go with other collectibles.

Oh no. I have so much holiday prep to do both this week and next week. Hopefully I can find the time to participate in as many of these events as possible. My scheduling conflicts aside, this all looks really fun and I'm looking forward to doing as much as I can.

Sadly, there won’t be any classic Advent Calendar this year as I am away on a trip for the holidays, but please enjoy the community edition from Chris in its place! I’m also excited that our second release of Scenery is here with Snowstorm and Playful backgrounds to decorate your lineups!

I love the train choo choo

I'm definitely excited for this event to go into full swing. Since Christmas vacation is coming up, I'll have more time to and will probably be able to participate in the New Horizons events more.

Back