• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Christmas Event Starts This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm normally very busy during this month, but I hope to be able to participate this year! I really love that you'll be donating to charities.

This is one of my favourite events and helped me break the ice to do more forum events. Giving in the season of giving makes feel the all the warm and fuzzies.

I fondly remember seasons of giving and glad it has come around once again~
Can't wait for this~ Thankfully I am off on Saturday, so will be checking this out again once I decorate my living room.

Really excited about this event. Honestly wasn’t looking forward to Christmas but lights from dear friends ❤️ something fun to look forward to is just what I need. Thank you beautiful friends, wonderful staff and hopefully I will find a little bit of Christmas magic ✨✨💜✨✨

I'm looking forward to this! I participated in the 2021 holiday events (or... at least I think I did... time is a flat circle) and they were really fun and full of holiday spirit. I made some new friends and felt very welcomed for my first holiday onsite. Y'all are a delightful bunch and I can't wait to see what's in store! 🎄❤️✨

The grinch must be planning on stealing Christmas again! Hurry before the Grinch gets them all!

I don’t think I’ll participate since I’m not fond of Christmas and am busy in general, but cool idea for an event! I had no idea what the older ones were like. Looking forward to seeing the submissions, and happy holidays all!

Wow lol I haven't even changed out of my halloween theme yet. Not sure if I'll be active for the event but I'm still excited to see what's in store!

Yes, I remembered the Season of Giving two years ago. Unfortunately, I don’t think I will participate this event because I don’t have anyone to give the collectible present to.

Other than that, Merry Christmas and Happy early New Year! 🎄

I took part in the one last year and remember it being pretty cool. So this will be fun! I saw the thread and thought I was already days late, but it's good to know I'm right on time.

Hopefully everyone tha decides to join has fun and is able to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back