• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Christmas Event Starts This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so hyped!! I've been sending out creative Christmas Lights and have already decorated my account, lol.

If anyone wants some of my randomness as a gift, let me know along with some of your interests =33

I'm always happy to be creatively random XD

Yes, I remembered the Season of Giving two years ago. Unfortunately, I don’t think I will participate this event because I don’t have anyone to give the collectible present to.

Other than that, Merry Christmas and Happy early New Year! 🎄
There's a thread where you'll be able to exchange gifts with other members who are looking for gifts too ☺️

Question for anyone:
❄️ When the collectibles are revealed on Christmas Day, are we able to still purchase from the shop then?
❄️ Or can we only purchase them when they are wrapped?

Just curious. I would assume only when they are wrapped, but was wondering since some of the tasks don't end until the 30th.
❄️ Also, after they are unwrapped, are they trade locked for a while?

Question for anyone:
❄️ When the collectibles are revealed on Christmas Day, are we able to still purchase from the shop then?
❄️ Or can we only purchase them when they are wrapped?

Just curious. I would assume only when they are wrapped, but was wondering since some of the tasks don't end until the 30th.
❄️ Also, after they are unwrapped, are they trade locked for a while?

For the last one in 2020, which was the first one I participated in, the presents weren’t revealed until it was no longer possible to purchase them. They were available for trade immediately after, I believe.

Oooo, can't wait.
I'll finally get a 5th (hopefully) Candy Cane to have a full row :)

This will be my fifth candy cane too. I missed 2019’s because I was very sick and 2021’s because I wasn’t on TBT at the time.

This'll be my first TBT event, so I'll need some guidance to get through it. Can someone tell me how this event works?

Welcome to The Bell Tree! All of the information you need to know will be made available when the event launches tomorrow.
Thanks for telling me! I'll try my best to log on tomorrow to learn how this event works!

Ahh thank you, but I am too shy for asking and such. 🥺

There’s no thread for that yet by the way.
I understand how you feel. I was nervous during the last Season of Giving, but so many people were posting for gift exchanges. Rather than ask myself, I responded to others which made me feel more like I was helping them. Everyone was very nice during the whole event.

I'd be happy to swap presents with you when the time comes. I'll reach out to you once everything starts and we know more. 🎄🎁😊

Ahh thank you, but I am too shy for asking and such. 🥺

There’s no thread for that yet by the way.
if roxxy, nougat and destani don’t already have you covered, i’d also be happy to swap gifts once the event goes live! 💕

your feelings are completely valid, and you definitely aren’t alone in them; i still feel shy and awkward when participating in events like this and socializing as well, even though i’ve been here a while and have wonderful friends. but you are a valued member of the community, and you don’t deserve to feel left out! we’d love for you to join in on the fun, but of course it’s entirely your choice. <3

i'm so excited to see what staff have in store for us this year!! perfect timing to start as well because up until yesterday i've been manic with uni work but i'm finally free for the rest of the month :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back