Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (98) +

Similar to my past giveaways, I'll be giving out the collectibles I earn from this event to anyone as I'm not super interested in the collectible scene anymore.

Therefore, the first person to post the collectible they want for 34 gumdrops or lower will receive it! Best of luck!​

Giving out a Blue Christmas Stocking now! Unsure if I'll have the motivation or time to earn any more gumdrops, so yeah. First person to post after this gets it, and only people who haven't won in this giveaway thread can win. Good luck!

It's that time again! The first person to post what they want for 34 gumdrops or lower will get it for free! Only people who haven't won in this giveaway may win. Best of luck!

Time to finish off this giveaway!

As a reminder, anyone who already won cannot win again.

The first person to post which collectible for 20 gumdrops that they want will get it for free! I will not be gifting the Blue Stocking, but you can choose any of the 20 gumdrop collectibles from the shop.

Or, if you'd rather have something sweeter, I'll be gifting away my Christmas Candy from the Naughty or Nice TBT event as well.

That means there will be TWO winners to end this giveaway, the first two people to post after this post. Good luck!

Did I win?
Post automatically merged:

Id rather have the Christmas Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back