• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on who is the best Lazy?

Lazy Battle.

• Beau FTW

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Stitches,duh.

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Erik. Because,Erik.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • You should be up all night to get...Lucky.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • None of the above. Get someone else!(Reply below who)

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for all your opinions guys! I gave Fauna away :( But I got Diana for 8 million! :) If you guys want,feel free to express your opinions.

Deli (underrated), Doc (underrated), and Zucker (cutie pie)

From the list Id pick Beau because he is adorable. But overall I believe Punchy is the best Lazy villager ever!

I'd say it's up to you. Who do you want the most? Who would you like to see skipping around your town?
I picked nevertheless Stitches 'cause he's my loving baby :3

I have Elmer in my town and I really like him, he's so sweet! My friend's had Clay and I think he's adorable too.

This is my own opinion but I think Egbert the chicken is best lazy.... Cumon that name Egbert xD

Beauuuuu!!! He is the cutest little guy you will ever get in your town <3 I have him and I'd never let him go. He's so adorable and fun to have c:

95px-Joey_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

^This guy^

Erik!!! He's the cutest lazy IMO. I love how he resembles a big, tough animal and yet he looks so innocent and little >w<

Back