• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on who is the best Lazy?

Lazy Battle.

• Beau FTW

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Stitches,duh.

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Erik. Because,Erik.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • You should be up all night to get...Lucky.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • None of the above. Get someone else!(Reply below who)

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters

Kildor

i'm a wolfbear
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
ど
I am currently selling Fauna(yes, I decided to sell her. Thanks forum!) and I can't decide which is the best lazy to trade her for. All opinions are welcome. And please do not start a fight. Everybody has opinions and we should respect them :3 I know someone will suggest Barold at one point. (I'm looking at you,snowxyuki.)

Last edited:
I voted for Stitches...
Mostly because I am way to obsessed with stuffed animals for my age.
I would rather my husband buy me a stuffed animal than jewelry.

Cole is the cutest thing in this world, you would really enjoy him.

Awww.. Cole looks very cute. Those eyes though OwO

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I get Filbert I will have waaay too much squirrels. :(

Kudos to you. Your husband is very lucky to have you :)

You have no idea... my "dream ring" was actually sold as a bridal set at walmart that was on sale for less than $150. XP
... I think his wedding band cost more than my engagement ring w/ wedding band. lol.

Anyways... but yes... stuffed animals are amazing... thus, stitches is amazing.
I've had beau in my town before and he is really adorable... but not as adorable as a stuffed animal. ^-^

Beau! Beau is just a super cute orange deer! With lazy eyes, a dreamy look and beautiful antlers! I adore him.. When I restarted my town I just had to have him! He, together with Fauna and Skye, were the number 1 dreamies. Now Beau lives right next to Stitches, but nothing beats my orange deer <3

Ozzie the Koala
Clay the Hamster } These are really great villagers, as well. They're each cute, especially Clay. I enjoyed each of them.
Zucker the Octopus

I thought Drago was pretty interesting design and awesome! I lost him by accident so that's why I'm going for Beau.

Egbert is probably the best lazy villager I've ever had! He's my favorite dude villager of all time.

Egbert is probably the best lazy villager I've ever had! He's my favorite dude villager of all time.

Kudos to you good sir. Your dreamies are cool and do not stick to the mainstream. I like your hipster style :3

I'm going to smack whoever didn't put Drago on this list. SMACK

Chester...he's a Panda....nuf' said! Drago is a close second, and Alfonso is third.

Last edited:
Back