• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on who is the best Lazy?

Lazy Battle.

• Beau FTW

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Stitches,duh.

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Erik. Because,Erik.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • You should be up all night to get...Lucky.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • None of the above. Get someone else!(Reply below who)

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters
But I love so many Lazies ;A;
Stitches or Lucky to go off your poll, but Ozzie the Koala is in my town and I love him so much uwu

If you are trading Fauna, the cold value of my preferred villagers may not match up haha ;_;

Cube - adorababbu penguin. His house is very interesting, his color scheme is extremely pleasant to look at, he has one of the best facial animations due to his fantastic eyes, and HAVE YOU SEEN PENGUINS FALL ASLEEP ON A STUMP HOLY GOD also despite him having bad placement in my town (like uncomfortably close to my mayor home) I actually really enjoy having a pengu neighbor. It`s nice to log in and see him ambling around and he pings a lot to give me random stuff or to ask questions about food. Due to his house placement though, he is one of the villagers I am most likely to give up (since I have to drop a lazy suffering), so if you decide to take him...! though I do admit I`m probably going to give him to someone who`ll let me visit orz I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH WHY

Rodeo - literally best moocow well bull. His colors are fabulous, his house is fabulous, and he`s so cuddly despite looking all demon-like I just love him to bits crust. Also he`s super sleepy and is basically the greatest HE IS THE GREATEST EXCEPT FOR ALL MY OTHER LAZIES WHO ARE ALSO THE GREATEST

Benjamin - imo one of the cutest dogs. I cannot get over him. Oh my gosh I think I`ve been screenshotting every expression he makes, and he`s such a sweetheart too (well lazies are but HUEHEAUE BENJAMIN IS SPECIAL I SWEAR). His house has the sloppy set and he miiighht be based off of Hachiko. Which actually would be really sad and would explain his motif of self-sacrifice, being a good dog, and his ghost umbrella. He has a ghost umbrella. I might be thinking into it too much but that could symbolize a certain dead master if he really is based off of Hachiko. oh god I`m good at making myself feel bad

also he looks like potato

Deli - darling monkey-man. He is oddly adorable. I don`t know, I cannot pinpoint exactly why I love him so much besides his extreme cuteness but definitely one of my perma-villagers. He`s very enjoyable to have around and his colors are fantastic. I know many dislike the base model for monkeys but Deli is just really, really cute ;_; LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE SHOWS OFF OR THINKS

Last edited:
If you are trading Fauna, the cold value of my preferred villagers may not match up haha ;_;

Cube - adorababbu penguin. His house is very interesting, his color scheme is extremely pleasant to look at, he has one of the best facial animations due to his fantastic eyes, and HAVE YOU SEEN PENGUINS FALL ASLEEP ON A STUMP HOLY GOD also despite him having bad placement in my town (like uncomfortably close to my mayor home) I actually really enjoy having a pengu neighbor. It`s nice to log in and see him ambling around and he pings a lot to give me random stuff or to ask questions about food. Due to his house placement though, he is one of the villagers I am most likely to give up (since I have to drop a lazy suffering), so if you decide to take him...! though I do admit I`m probably going to give him to someone who`ll let me visit orz I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH WHY

Rodeo - literally best moocow well bull. His colors are fabulous, his house is fabulous, and he`s so cuddly despite looking all demon-like I just love him to bits crust. Also he`s super sleepy and is basically the greatest HE IS THE GREATEST EXCEPT FOR ALL MY OTHER LAZIES WHO ARE ALSO THE GREATEST

Benjamin - imo one of the cutest dogs. I cannot get over him. Oh my gosh I think I`ve been screenshotting every expression he makes, and he`s such a sweetheart too (well lazies are but HUEHEAUE BENJAMIN IS SPECIAL I SWEAR). His house has the sloppy set and he miiighht be based off of Hachiko. Which actually would be really sad and would explain his motif of self-sacrifice, being a good dog, and his ghost umbrella. He has a ghost umbrella. I might be thinking into it too much but that could symbolize a certain dead master if he really is based off of Hachiko. oh god I`m good at making myself feel bad

also he looks like potato

Deli - darling monkey-man. He is oddly adorable. I don`t know, I cannot pinpoint exactly why I love him so much besides his extreme cuteness but definitely one of my perma-villagers. He`s very enjoyable to have around and his colors are fantastic. I know many dislike the base model for monkeys but Deli is just really, really cute ;_; LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE SHOWS OFF OR THINKS

Benjamin was my starter and I LOVED HIM! I finished the cycling for him and I might get him back sometime. I gaveaway Fauna, but I kept this thread alive to let people express their opinions :)

Just showing Beau some love :D

I didn't like him at first, as he's the color I hate the most. But after talking to him and hearing him sing my towntune, I fell in love with him. He's such a sweetiepie and so soo sooo pretty now that I've seen him in a new light. ^-^
I was going to sell him along with Ankha, but decided against it. He's definitely a keeper.

What does you town look like? I would take that into account for which Lazy villager also feels right for your town. If it's Zen, the deer ones are good choices. If it's Fairy-Tale, definitely Stitches.

Back