• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you with your body?

?

• 1 (not at all)

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 5 4.4%

Votes: 7 6.2%

Votes: 4 3.5%

Votes: 17 15.0%

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 19 16.8%

Votes: 18 15.9%

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • 10 (confident)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
A big fat 5. Or 6, I'm kind of in the middle.

Like chaicow said above, I kind of have a love-hate relationship with mine going on as well -- sometimes I'm confident and like my body, sometimes I don't

I look a lot better than I did a few years ago just because I eat a lot healthier and take care of my appearance more meticulously. I don't work out at all but I have great arms because of my work :3 7/10

Last edited:
Like 8? I like my body, I'm slim but still have curves. I wish I was less hairy but at least I can shave and wax so it's not too bad

Probably a 5 on a good day. I like some things, hate others. The usual lmao.

I'm 15 and every time I move my joints pop and snap like a bag of pop rocks xD I have so many joint-related issues, it's not even funny. Plus I really need to work out more.

8 because I'm less self-conscious now that I'm older and married, but I need to eat clean and exercise. My body is so unhealthy right now.

1, it might go up when/if i get on T but yeah. I also have weird legs, plus other things.

I also noticed that way more people picked over 5 than 1-5. Idk, I just thought it was good that a lot of people here are pretty confident with their bodies!!

I'd say 6. I don't HATE my body but I don't love it. I can find flaws, but I don't really care about body image. The flaws I see are not really changeable, so meh it's just my body at the end of the day. As long as I'm healthy and have a good personality that out weighs the cons I have with my shape. So yeah average really.

6. I feel I am a little chubby and I hate showing my legs and arms.

How confident am I, like 10 or something. I don't give a s*** about what people think I look like. I know it's really hard for other to do that though, and to you, I say: Good luck, cuz life's gonna be hella hard for you if you care about what people think of you.

I'm not really at all, so maybe about a 3 or a 4, but I've been starting to like my face a lot because my girlfriend keeps reminding me how much she likes how I look . u .

I had to vote 5 - in the middle. Because some days I feel fabulous and then others I look in the mirror and think to myself 'what is that....'

Ohh yehheyhh a solid ten baby! Lemme show it offf hiyaa! I'm just joking, not not very confident so 6 xD

Back