• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh my god. It's everywhere.

gamerdude309 said:
I had to go to the doctors today. I needed a check up because I had a fever of 103 last night. Anyways though I'm wearing a Halo: Reach T-Shirt and I little kid that was 10 in the waiting room started a conversation about Halo and then my Nurse who was at least 30 started talking about how she liked to play halo, then my friends are used to be halo junkies, and my brother who isn't allowed to play video games but insists on being obsessed with halo then its on mountain dew and on posters and shirts I mean its just everywhere!!!!!
I had a fever yesterday of 102.9. I then threw up 5 seconds into 2011. Now I have diarrhea. Also I am sweating to death.

LCA_Allstars said:
gamerdude309 said:
I had to go to the doctors today. I needed a check up because I had a fever of 103 last night. Anyways though I'm wearing a Halo: Reach T-Shirt and I little kid that was 10 in the waiting room started a conversation about Halo and then my Nurse who was at least 30 started talking about how she liked to play halo, then my friends are used to be halo junkies, and my brother who isn't allowed to play video games but insists on being obsessed with halo then its on mountain dew and on posters and shirts I mean its just everywhere!!!!!
I had a fever yesterday of 102.9. I then threw up 5 seconds into 2011. Now I have diarrhea. Also I am sweating to death.
Thanks for that completely relevant nugget of information.

[Nook said:
,Dec 30 2010, 08:29:40 PM]I met this guy, he was about 15. He was at a Brawl tournament, so was I. He was playing Pokemon, and I came up to him and asked him about the 5th Gen Pokemon, and he was like "You saw them too?" And I was like, "Do you like the starters?" then he was like "I hate the water one, I like Smugleaf too- wait, you know who Smugleaf is, right?" then I was like "The grass one? Yeah, he looks badass." Then suddenly a bunch of teenagers were talking about the 5th gen Pokemon and I was the only little kid there, all the other little kids didn't know a thing about what we were talking, but they say they're hardcore Pokemon fans. Pssssshhh.
>Go to Nintendo event
>Have Conversation about Nintendo at aforementioned event
>Feel need to tell people

LCA_Allstars said:
gamerdude309 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/xzibit-yo-dawg/xzibit-wtf.jpg</div>

Josh. said:
LCA_Allstars said:
gamerdude309 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/xzibit-yo-dawg/xzibit-wtf.jpg</div>
This was the exact reaction that I had...

I am old on here so I consider 15 and younger to be a kid... (I am 20)

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 30 2010, 08:29:40 PM]I met this guy, he was about 15. He was at a Brawl tournament, so was I. He was playing Pokemon, and I came up to him and asked him about the 5th Gen Pokemon, and he was like "You saw them too?" And I was like, "Do you like the starters?" then he was like "I hate the water one, I like Smugleaf too- wait, you know who Smugleaf is, right?" then I was like "The grass one? Yeah, he looks badass." Then suddenly a bunch of teenagers were talking about the 5th gen Pokemon and I was the only little kid there, all the other little kids didn't know a thing about what we were talking, but they say they're hardcore Pokemon fans. Pssssshhh.
Hardcore pokemon fans are the ones that were old enough to watch the first series (which remains the best one) on TV when it was first released.
Don't remind me

150 and more to see to be a Pokemon master is my destiny!
:)

and then cartoon network cut off toonami
(There anime network time thing.) And the whole network has really gone to hell if you ask me.

You have to wake up around 6:30 A.M or something to watch the new Pokemon but really there is no reason to, it doesn't have the same spark as the first one.

:eek:fftopic: And the bay blades anime has the most HORRIBLE dub ever!

Back