• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your 3DS still have its original stylus?

no, i’ve gone through so much DS systems + i used to bite the stylus so it broke often. i’ve had the same yoshi stylus for 4 years, i doesn’t fit in the slot but at least it works and i like how its a little bigger than a standard DS stylus.

I had two unoriginal stylus at the start of this event and right now, there is none left...I have a furry suspect in mind...

no, i’ve gone through so much DS systems + i used to bite the stylus so it broke often. i’ve had the same yoshi stylus for 4 years, i doesn’t fit in the slot but at least it works and i like how its a little bigger than a standard DS stylus.
Did you just bite them in half? 😂 I used to bite mine but it’s totally fine?

Did you just bite them in half? 😂 I used to bite mine but it’s totally fine?
i used to chew them to the point where they were still useable but weren't nice to use. i used to bite some of the bigger styluses with the characters on them to the point where they snapped off. maybe you weren't as much as a DS fiend as i was, i used to chomp HARD. not only did i use to chew up many styluses, i also have broken several 3DS systems. little me was a complete nintendo menace LMAO

s-l400.jpg

i used to chew them to the point where they were still useable but weren't nice to use. i used to bite some of the bigger styluses with the characters on them to the point where they snapped off. maybe your weren't as much as a DS fiend as i was, i used to chomp HARD. not only did i use to chew up many styluses, i also have broken several 3DS systems. little me was a menace.

View attachment 548484
Oh wow 😂 I didn’t know those character styluses existed. I did manage to mostly break my DS as a child though, I dropped it so many times lol.

I used to lose my stylus all the time. I don’t have my 3DS anymore, but I went without a stylus after the original one went missing. I don’t think I played games that required me to use a stylus, and I went without one for games that did.

I don't have mine. It was a parting gift from my brother anyways, and I'm not even sure if had a stylus when he gave it to me.

I think if I were to get a 3DS on my own these days, I would make sure to maintain the stylus. I'm a little better at handling my stuff now.

Back