• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your 3DS still have its original stylus?

mine does! i thought i lost it on a plane ride but luckily i found it. whew!!

Mine does! My ds lite doesn't. Literally no idea what happened to it cause I always take good care of my stuff.

It does! I don't use it a whole lot and always tuck it right back in its spot after I do. I'm not sure about my DS Lite though; someone got me some extra styluses for it in a few colors and I'd sometimes switch them around based on my mood. The original is probably still somewhere around, but it's not the one that's in there right now.

My 3DS does, yes! I was an adult when I acquired it so I think that helped. I got a DS Lite when I was 11, and despite being very careful with it, I definitely had to replace the stylus after accidentally bending the tip. So that one is a black DS with a nice blue stripe on the bottom where the stylus is slotted in.

Nope, as a finger main I never bothered to use it. I lost it and I don't know where it is anymore.

My 3DS XL does! Not my DSI XL though.. I believe it's one of the previous iterations because it is too small for it.. and it bothers me.. but not enough for me to buy a new one..

It did, all the way until last September when I managed to drop it between the seat and the wall on a flight I was on, and it fell just right that I couldn't get it back. I recently ordered a set of replacement styluses though, which arrived earlier today.

Both my OG 3DS XL and my new 3DS XL (or whatever it’s called) have their original styluses! I’m not sure how I managed to do so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Remarkably, it does! I wasn’t careful with my belongings at all growing up and would often damage/misplace things, so it’s astounding to me that I still have my 3DS’ original stylus! Lord knows I kept losing my styluses for my DS Lite, DSi and 2DS. 😂

I haven’t touched my 3DS in over a year, so when I booted it up the other day to get some screenshots for my Mayoral Memories entry, I was honestly expecting my stylus slot to be empty. But lo and behold, my stylus was still in there!

yes I still have the original stylus for both my 3DS and DSi. I make sure to put it back as soon as I’m done using it to avoid misplacing it.

My two New Nintendo 3DS XLs don't have their original styluses anymore, but my Animal Crossing-themed Japanese language New Nintendo 3DS XL still has its original stylus.

I use colorful red, green, blue, and yellow styluses for the two English language New Nintendo 3DS XLs.

somehow, mine does! i have a habit of losing things, but i was really careful with my stylus i guess? if it's not in my hands, i have a habit of just putting it back in the slot. i never put it down on a table/bed/anything.

if only i would do that with my other pens/pencils/tablet pen/etc. because damn do i misplace those a lot.

all the DS/3DS consoles i've purchased brand new still have the original stylus that comes with it! i've always tried to be conscious and careful with them, but there have been times where i've misplaced them for a short time. i purchased a pink 3DS xl used because i really wanted it and loved the pastel pink but didn't want to look for any listings that were selling it brand new. it didn't come with a stylus though so i had to purchase one for it. that's the only stylus that has been technically lost even though i wasn't the one who lost it 😆

I don't remember, actually! The ones currently in my New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL seem to be the same color as them, but I cannot remember if they came with backups. I think the better question is if my broken original 3DS's stylus is anywhere to be found, haha. I would have to look around to find out.

yes! i lost my original 3ds, but i know for a fact that it still had the original stylus with it. i ended up getting a 3ds xl to replace it (not because i lost it, but because it wasn't working properly anymore) and that one still has the original stylus as well

I've been really bad about losing the styluses over the years. I just use one of the silver telescopic ones from my red original style 3DS for both the red 3DS and the 3DS XL as well as my DS Lite. I just keep this one with the console and keep the console in the box so I don't end up misplacing this one too.

Yep still have the one for my original 3DS that I’ve had since 2013! I’m pretty good with styluses. The only one I don’t have anymore is one of my DS Lite ones but not because I lost it… the tip broke off so I threw it away. Thankfully the DS Lites came with an extra unlike the 3DS.

Back