• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your 3DS still have its original stylus?

I still have my original from 2012, but I don't use it anymore. It started falling out of the holder rather soon, and I have been using one adjustable in size ever since, although that one also comes loose.

I lost mine pretty much immediately. I was using my finger for a good while until I gave in and bought a package of extras online. In my defense, having something so small that detaches easily from the 3DS is just begging to be lost. 😅

Omg lol no chance, but my New 3DS (Got in 2015ish ? ) still does

no i lost that one ages ago lol. Also the 3ds stylus notch that keeps it in the 3DS wears out quickly imo if you take it out a lot, so eventually it just wouldn't stay in the 3ds for me

I still have my original one. I do have a bad habit of setting it down and then losing it but so far I've been able to relocate it each time.

Yeah, but my dad broke my first Ds so my new ds still has its stylus

Pff stylus? I'm using an ink pen😆 I usually keep my styluses (stylus'? styli?) for a while but they do eventually get lost and I don't play enough these days to buy spares.

No but I wish it did, I have no idea what happened to the original

Whenever I had my 3ds, I definitely lost my stylus on multiple occasions. I bought extras from amazon, but those ended up getting lost too. At one point I even resorted to using a toothpick 😭

not at all lmao. not that it bothers me though, i'm too used to using my fingers lmao

I do! I took it out of my 3ds xl years back and placed it in my 3ds case, it originally would wiggle out a bit which scared me enough to put it away. 🥲

Yep. Ive always been super self conscious like double checking after playing my ds back in the day before i place it in the case, was just a habit for me.

Back