• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your 3DS still have its original stylus?

Firesquids

☆ Roxie of Avalar ☆
Bells
Island
Avalar
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Mine does, but this isn't my original DS, I started Animal Crossing New Leaf on a regular black 3DS and eventually upgraded to the galaxy purple New 3DS. My black one no longer has its original stylus.

Yes, actually. It surprises even me, but to be fair that stylus is my baby and she has carried me through rough times. I would be distraught if I lost it now :’)

No way. I lost the original stylus. I bought a big pack of fake stylus with like 10 pieces. I lost all of them 😔 (using my apple pen).

Surprisingly yes my 3DS XL still has the matching stylus hahaha

I remember loosing my 3ds lite stylus and had to go buy another then months later I found it so I had an extra.

Yes, it does! Probably only because I have an XL. If I had a regular 3ds with the extendo stylus I feel as though it would've vanished long ago.

Mine still does thankfully, probably should track down extras just in case… lol

I lost it once and had to buy a pair of new ones, but then I found the old one, and I’ve had it ever since.

Unfortunately, no. I somehow lost it and I've been using a pink stylus since from my pink DS that my family gave away to my relatives a long time ago. Don't know how the pink stylus got separated in the first place, but it's much better than using a pencil or toothpick.

No it's definitely long gone. I don't even remember when I lost it

Unfortunately, no. I somehow lost it and I've been using a pink stylus since from my pink DS that my family gave away to my relatives a long time ago. Don't know how the pink stylus got separated in the first place, but it's much better than using a pencil or toothpick.
Omg a pencil or a toothpick? You’ll put a hole through the screen! Just buy a new one or use your fingers if you lose it guys 😂

Omg a pencil or a toothpick? You’ll put a hole through the screen! Just buy a new one or use your fingers if you lose it guys 😂
Well, I did have to use a toothpick at one point, but it didn't last very long thankfully. 😅

No, unfortunately. I have a knack for misplacing styluses. They're just too easy for me to lose 😅

Oh my gosh no, I lost it who knows when, and my current 3ds is my second one. I believe I lost the stylus to my first 3ds as well ngl. I lost a handful of replacement stylus' over the years too rip. I'm usually good with that kind of thing, but I always inevitably lost a stylus sooner or later. I remember buying a few packs of replacement ones since I somehow lost them so easily. I was actually just remembering how annoying it is because my replacements/spares don't fit nicely into the slot where the stylus is supposed to go in, so they fall out super easily which definitely factored into a bunch of replacement stylus' going missing. 😅

Back