• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for friends :)

Lillamint

⋆⁺₊⋆ 20 • Italy ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Bells
Hi! 😊 I recently started playing AC New Horizons on my Nintendo switch. I discovered Animal Crossing with AC Let’s go to the city on the Wii and since then I loved it, I also played AC New Leaf. I’d love to make friends online to play and chat about games and other hobbies🥺 (I like games, also anime and manga). Others games I like currently are Baldur’s Gate 3 and Minecraft. Feel free to write me!

hello and welcome!!!
my birthday is a day after yours and i think that’s super cool.
i’m currently obsessed with acnl, so lmk if you’d be down to play :]

Hi there, welcome to the forums! ☺️

I hope you’re enjoying New Horizons so far! Who were your starting villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but if you’re looking for friends to play with, I recommend checking out The Airport, TBT’s subforum for New Horizons online play!

I hope to see you around! ☺️

Hi there, welcome to the forums! ☺️

I hope you’re enjoying New Horizons so far! Who were your starting villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but if you’re looking for friends to play with, I recommend checking out The Airport, TBT’s subforum for New Horizons online play!

I hope to see you around! ☺️
Hi thank u! My starter villager are Kidd, Lolly, Fauna, Cranston, Zucker, Marlo, Raymond, Sly, Shari and Maddie. I have 15 favorite villager lol. Thanks for the advice☺️
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank u ^ - ^

Welcome to the forums! I still like New Horizons too, hit me up if you like! And great villager picks :)
Minecraft I would like to get more into… I spend more time watching but it’d be cool seeing your builds, and BG3 is on my wishlist.

Welcome to the forums! I still like New Horizons too, hit me up if you like! And great villager picks :)
Minecraft I would like to get more into… I spend more time watching but it’d be cool seeing your builds, and BG3 is on my wishlist.
Thank u! I built different stuffs but I need to find the right saves and maybe I will share something if I can! BG3 is cool but I haven’t finished it yet 🥲

welcome! i’d love to play new horizons or minecraft with you sometime! i’d also be down to chat anytime, you seem really nice and i’d love to be friends :>

Formal welcome to TBT! Its pretty chill here~

What kind of anime/manga do you like? I've been pretty into Heavenly Delusion and Edgerunners rn

Also- BG3 IS AMAZING. Karlach is everything you need in a video game companion lol

thanks! I was really into anime and manga in the past years, now I don’t watch them often. I like different genres, my favorites are psychological, seinen, romance and anything that makes you depressed lol
Totally agreed! Karlach is the perfect girl😭 did you finished it?

Back