• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for a game to play with a friend who only has mobile and ps5

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
So I left my team, but me and my one friend miss our practice matches together. We wanna play another game together but we're a bit limited

She only has a ps5 and and her phone to game on. I have my switch, ps4, phone, and PC to play on

We're having a hard time finding games we could play together, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? We both don't know alot of co-op games. In terms of game genre were both pretty open to anything.

Maybe one of the Jackbox games? You could stream the game off your PC and you both play on your phone. 📱 Of course, the other person has to be able to watch your stream at the same time. Maybe the PS5 has a web browser or an app on which they can watch your stream? 💡 Or if they're crafty enough, they can have two apps going at the same time on their phone and watch and play off of it. 🤔

The PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4 games, so there is an absolutely massive list of games you could play together. Without knowing your budget, interests, and commitment level (casual-only or something you can play together for months?) it's difficult to know where to start narrowing it down.

In the meantime I'll share that my most played social PS4 games are Final Fantasy XIV and Overwatch 2. My cousin is big into Fortnite and my Dad plays Diablo IV and The Elder Scrolls Online with his friends.

Back