• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

I'd love a full set of dirt paths that blend perfectly in with the grass... if it doesn't already exist.

Although... maybe I'll just get stone path, and and run around on it until the dirt paths form naturally.

Hi! If you could, please make this dress: image.jpg

No one seemed to notice the last post :p
If you can do it, please say so on this thread, and PM the QR when done :3

Wow that's such a pretty dress Violet! I'll do my best to make it! It may take a while, I hope you can wait ^^

Since my previous post wasn't really specific enough about what I was on about, here's a picture... Could some talented person around here recreate this path from the Animal Crossing Direct video?

007mIqO.png

I would personally love to see the Black 410 Ossoria Dress from Phantasy Star Universe/Phantasy Star Portable be made. Can someone please make it for me please? (Also has anyone here ever played Phantasy Star before?)

http://psupedia.info/images/2/2b/410_Ossoria_Dress_array.jpg Note those "pink wings" on the back are really 'photon bows' and all parts that glow that red-ish pink color on the dress can come in Light Green, Blue, that Red-ish Pink, White, Purple, Yellow, and Orange. I would prefer in the default Light Green.

Thanks WhitneyLeigh23 for Cubes shirt! It was really accurate, and i could never have made something like that. I really liked it. Thanks!!!:blush:

can someone make me a superman symbol shirt or a green lantern symbol shirt and a demiveemon shirt. he's my avatar.. short sleeves please..inbox me and name your price

I would personally love to see the Black 410 Ossoria Dress from Phantasy Star Universe/Phantasy Star Portable be made. Can someone please make it for me please? (Also has anyone here ever played Phantasy Star before?)

http://psupedia.info/images/2/2b/410_Ossoria_Dress_array.jpg Note those "pink wings" on the back are really 'photon bows' and all parts that glow that red-ish pink color on the dress can come in Light Green, Blue, that Red-ish Pink, White, Purple, Yellow, and Orange. I would prefer in the default Light Green.

I've played Phantasy Star Online but not Portable. I can give this request a try but it may take a while. Do you want the photon bows on there?

Btw, Xeno, Violet, I am done with your requests, you should be getting a PM with your QR codes later today.

Sye, there is a superman shirt on the Able Sister forum board, it's by Blackbeltnick95 :) I'm not sure about the others you mentioned but if I have time I'll try making them.

Hi
I'm looking for many different paths- I need one but I'm not sure what to pick.
Pm if you can help!

I've played Phantasy Star Online but not Portable. I can give this request a try but it may take a while. Do you want the photon bows on there?

Btw, Xeno, Violet, I am done with your requests, you should be getting a PM with your QR codes later today.

Sye, there is a superman shirt on the Able Sister forum board, it's by Blackbeltnick95 :) I'm not sure about the others you mentioned but if I have time I'll try making them.

Many Thanks Kaiaa. ^^ Also, good to meet another Phantasy Star player. PSO was fun, can't wait until PSO2 finally comes to the US (if it ever comes since SEGA delayed it for US ;^; )

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/1860/pm_device_gh413/#pic More Ref Pictures ^^; And yes, I would like the Photon Parts. Take your time and thanks again. =)

Back