• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Can anybody draw snoopy (from peanuts)
If so could you pm me and it doesn't need to have a qr code- i'll just copy ;)

Can someone make a pattern of a sapphire...? Doesn't sound too difficult. I'd like to use it for my town flag :)

PM so we can discuss prices, and thank you! :)

Seeing as there are a giant heap of requests already going on in here, i won't be getting my hopes up too much (just a little though)

I'd really appreciate it, if anyone could do a shirt design of Setsuna from Gundam 00 during the second season

Picture is here:
setsuna_plato.jpg

Whoever does this, will have my eternal gratitude! (Or until i die that is)

Hi everybody,

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could do a Star Trek shirt design for me. The red one like in the old movies. Here some pics

RBPTN001lg_zps640077a3.jpg

The open front version and you can see the sleeve better (It's just to you can see the band thing on the sleeve, but if you would do the open version shirt too I would be happy, but there is really no obligation...)

Sanstitre1_zpse669d4df.jpg

The back

Star_Trek_Generations_John_Harriman_Costume_7_zpsa81167c5.jpg

Star_Trek_Generations_John_Harriman_Costume_6_zps05e3909c.jpg

Thank you very much.

OK so my town me and my sister and my best friends decided to make our town disney themed . Well my town is named after the disney movie Tangled and we need a town flag that looks like the movie title (you know the letters spelled out by rapunzals hair or something. So were combining all our favorite disney movies in one town so if anyone has any designs for the following movies or any movie at all we will greatly appreciate it if you message us
Our 4 favorite disney movies
1.)Tangled
2.)Alice in wonderland
3.)Beauty and the beast
4.) The little mermaid

We will really appreciate any disney pattern though

Does anything think they could make me a PRO design of Cat Mario for one of the face cutout standees? Here are a couple pictures of Cat Mario below.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/78/CatMario_-_SuperMario3DWorld.png

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/image_thumb46.png

Cat Mario is the one on the far right on the second one.

What I'm wondering is if you could put Cat Mario in the same pose he's in in the picture below, and have the face cutout be where Mario's face was before. Thank you so so much.

http://blog.8bitlibrary.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/super-mario-bros.jpg

Looking for a cherry blossom flower design. A simple flower design would be great as I would love to use them for furniture customization and shirts and things. Thanks. <3

I'd like it if someone could possibly make precure inspired outfits for me to wear? or just cure black/cure peach will be fine. I'f you have no idea what precure is you can just scan some results on zerochan

I really need a town flag so if anybody could do any of these designs i'll greatly appreciate it
TangledLogo.jpgimagesCAJH0ZYL.jpgAlso my sister is looking for little mermaid designs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for a cherry blossom flower design. A simple flower design would be great as I would love to use them for furniture customization and shirts and things. Thanks. <3

do these work?
tumblr_mjbvzfeaoW1s6nw2do6_400.jpgtumblr_ml7m2zo2tU1rmggnto1_400.jpgtumblr_ml7m2zo2tU1rmggnto2_400.jpg

ill do requests for patterns for 15k for a sleeveless shirt and 30k for shirt with sleeves or a dress.

it may seem steep but i put very close detail into all my patterns and i promise it'll come out quite beautiful but it does take a few hours sometimes depending on complexity.

inbox me if you're interested :)

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a pattern of a four leaf clover! No words please! :)

This isn't really a request for one to be made, but I'm looking for a single path pattern I've seen around the internet that I'm having trouble finding. It's like a square, concrete slab of pavement, and it looks like a sidewalk when you put many of them in a line. I've seen it in a few pictures and videos from different people so much that I thought it was an official pattern from Wendell or something.

I've found a pattern that's very similar, but not quite the same, so if anyone finds this for me that would be great!

Can anybody make a cube shirt. not cubes shirt but a shirt/dress that has cube or his face on it? Cube is my favorite character!!! cube.jpg Thanks!

simple request but could someone maybe make a red tulip in the style of the default flower pattern? not 3D just the flat style that its done in, since my town name is Holland a tulip flag would be amazing, but i don't have much in game yet really for tradable stuff other than some fruit and an Arwing / Blue Falcon that I would want to part with

Back