• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Can anybody make a cube shirt. not cubes shirt but a shirt/dress that has cube or his face on it? Cube is my favorite character!!! View attachment 5125 Thanks!

simple request but could someone maybe make a red tulip in the style of the default flower pattern? not 3D just the flat style that its done in, since my town name is Holland a tulip flag would be amazing, but i don't have much in game yet really for tradable stuff other than some fruit and an Arwing / Blue Falcon that I would want to part with

I will get right on these :)

Alright guys I'm back to doing requests, I just finished Redkingzzz "Quill" outfit and Lydiamilan's "Botan Kimono". If you two are still interested in those patterns, message me and I will pm you the QR codes.

thank you very very much, really means a lot to me :)

okay the tulip is finished, what color would you like the outer border? (for example, in the rose default design, it is pink/peach)
EDIT: okay Able's is closing so I made it green, I hope you don't mind...

Last edited:
Don't ask why, but I'm looking for a Nazi/SS military uniform pattern. I saw one a while back, but I can't seem to find it.

Can someone make this for me? It's gonna be my town flag! Just the circle of course.

CFW-TS_back_1024x1024.jpg

EDIT: actually i got dis

Last edited:
Could someone make me this outfit please?

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3021/34838/kikyo055.jpg

I would really love it if I could have Kikkyos outfit <3! Thank you in advanced :3!

I can make this for you :) Give me a little while and I'll PM you the QR codes!

Don't ask why, but I'm looking for a Nazi/SS military uniform pattern. I saw one a while back, but I can't seem to find it.

I want to ask why :S
I'll get right on this lol Would you like it Shirt style or Dress style? Note that sometimes dresses look good for uniforms, see my jade curtiss pattern if you want an example.

HNI_0038.JPG <--- like these Can anyone make 2 cute isabelle patterns one of her sleeping (so I can remake furniture with) and another basic one of her?

Last edited:

I'll get right on this lol Would you like it Shirt style or Dress style? Note that sometimes dresses look good for uniforms, see my jade curtiss pattern if you want an example.

Yayyyy Thank you!!

Not so much of a request, more of brainstorm...

I have plans to turn the second floor of my museum into a Library, a mini Cafe, and a Gift Shop. Any ideas?

I have two requests if anyone can help!

first of all the Peach's Dress from Nintendo pattern found here : Link

I was wondering if anyone could make a similar patter or the same one but give me the grid pattern so that I can copy it myself and be able to edit it and display it in my Able sisters. I made a bunch of other mario characters but this ones a little too diffcult for me

Secondly I am looking for a FACEBOARD cut out pattern of Princess Peach and Toad! :D

please let me know if anyone has seen a pattern like this or can make one :D:D

I'm looking for a Rose themed flag due to my town beimg named Rosewood; though not one thats overly tacky or too in your face like a rose and a log together or something. Can anyone help find a rose flag for my town besides the starter rose pattern?

Shirt, please! :D

If someone could make a Pittsburgh Penguins shirt that would be amazing. Please private message me if anyone makes it!

AH I do have a request... Can someone make a path that looks like the cobblestone that's actually used in the game? Will pay bells ~

Back