• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I’m new to this website but I really need someone to hold Fang for me (ACNL). (need someone who’s ok with time traveling)
If willing to hold him please reply or DM me through IG @/ghowostyy (I’ll be able to reply faster)

Last edited:
Can Anyone hold Colton for me? i'm gonna attempt to do the Campsite method to get Raymond in but need 0 smugs in my island :(
Post automatically merged:

Ah nvmn wrong thread F

Hii can someone please hold bam for me for about an hour please I can pay

igb

or 5tbt

or hybrid just lmk

Can Anyone hold Colton for me? i'm gonna attempt to do the Campsite method to get Raymond in but need 0 smugs in my island :(

Ah nvmn wrong thread F
Do you still need help?

Can someone help me?

Someone moved into a bad spot and I need someone to hold them for like 10 mins

Last edited:
One of my most precious villagers has put their house in the most inconvenient place! Could someone please hold them for 10 minutes?
this is for NEW LEAF
You MUST:
•Have at least 5 ratings
•Have a villager amiibo to put the villager back in boxes when I give them to you
•Have 1-9 villagers in your town!
Thanks in advance <3

One of my most precious villagers has put their house in the most inconvenient place! Could someone please hold them for 10 minutes?
this is for NEW LEAF
You MUST:
•Have at least 5 ratings
•Have a villager amiibo to put the villager back in boxes when I give them to you
•Have 1-9 villagers in your town!
Thanks in advance <3
i think i could help u out! do u still need help?

Hey, can someone hold my julian just so i can switch his house position?
someone trustable and with an amiibo card to ease the process.

Back