• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I'm looking for someone to hold my Genji for me. He's reserved for Jeongguk but they do not have a space open for him in their town just now. So if you would be so kind to hold him for me and Jeongguk can pick him up at a later date, that would be fantastic!!

Lolly is in my campsite, but I have 10 villagers so I can't adopt her. Could someone please take her for me so I can TT until someone moves away? Will pay in TBT for the trouble!

Help! I adopted Marina from someone for 15TBT, and forgot to start up a new villager.. So now, naturally, she’s not in a good spot.
Can someone hold her for me (I’ll kick her out using an Amiibo) so I can get her back in a good spot?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Help! I thought I could move Marina in with my boyfriend temporarily, but he had a plot we didn't notice in his town so now he can't adopt her and the game saved as he was coming over. I'd need to find someone who can hold Marina for me, and scan her out again when I found my next mover and TT'ed until they were gone. This shouldn't take too long! I'm still online for about an hour or so.

Lolly is in my campsite, but I have 10 villagers so I can't adopt her. Could someone please take her for me so I can TT until someone moves away? Will pay in TBT for the trouble!

i can give you lolly when you have free spot :blush:

Need someone to hold daisy she is boxed up right now I am online all day and I can go on anytime, please like my post if you are replying and once you reply please atleat wait for an hour (or be active on both animal crossing new leaf and this site so I can tell you when my gates are open).

Please make sure I am online when you are aswel by replying when I am currently online

I will pay 5 tbt bells

Last edited:
Thx a lot and I mean it.

If daisy had not moved and her house is now gone.

If daisy did not end up leaving I would not have gotten a dreamie the next day

I will forgive the thread not being active enough to hold daisy for me (she was a bland dog anyway)

Francine! D:

Hi there, I’m new to this page, so forgive me if I’m doing anything wrong. Francine, who I LOVE, is moving out tomorrow! I am offering 300,000 bells, please forgive me for the low price, as I have been working on many public works projects. I will also offer Gracies Princess bed, and Gracies wardrobe, and all of the lovely set except for the loveseat and floor. I need someone immediately, please? I will be able to be on at like 6:00 pm pdt. I am looking for her to be held for the shortest amount of time possible. Thanks! :’D

Found someone for her! Thanks.

Last edited:
Beau the lazy deer/goat

He's moving out my town soon. I've wanted a new villager in my town for awhile because no one has moved out in 3 months but beau is one of my favorites . If someone can hold beau thatd be great . Depending on the villager that moves out, whoever holds beau might be able to keep him.
Il offer perfect oranges , 2 hybrid roses and 50,000 bells

Can somebody hold Kitty for me? I adore her but she's moved into the wrong spot in my town. I will TT to get her in boxes which shouldn't take long at all. I only have bells to offer. Thanks guys.

Hi, I'm restarting my town and need some to hole a couple villagers for me!
The villagers I want to hold are: FUCHSIA, DOTTY, and BIANCA. Please let me know :)

Back