• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (69) +
Here is the place to request for others to hold onto your villagers for you.

Please note that holding a villager means you will take it onto your island for a little while, with full intention of returning it to the other member when they are ready. That villager is not yours to keep, sell, auction, trade, etc. Discuss beforehand what sort of timeframe you are looking at and whether or not one/both of you are willing to time travel, and remember to keep in touch regularly to ensure peace of mind. Failure to return a villager gives the original user the right to leave negative feedback.

Be cautious about letting someone hold your villager if they are a new user and/or have no feedback. It's better to trust your villager to someone who already has a good reputation within our community.

Wow I was legit thinking about this minutes ago! I want to completely restart and badly wanna keep 2 of my villagers, anyone who can help me with that would mean a lot! Please send me a message or reply!

Thanks for making this Vrisnem! I will definitely make use of this in the future as I want to get Derwin and Audie with their proper interiors. (I will wait until they ask to move first though of course). :)

This is an awesome thread. This is scary but I would like Mac to have his original interior. DM me ^-^

Is there an amount of villagers you need to have move in before you can invite them back into your island?

Oh goodness this thread is exactly what I need, I have Sherb as my starter and his house is DREADFUL compared to what his interior should look like.

I wonder how this works? I can pay someone to hold him for me and give him right back. But I don’t want to get scammed either he’s my babyyyy

Wow I was legit thinking about this minutes ago! I want to completely restart and badly wanna keep 2 of my villagers, anyone who can help me with that would mean a lot! Please send me a message or reply!
I can hold one of yours if you hold one of mine! I didn’t talk Pietro out of leaving and I don’t want him gone 😭

Can somebody hold sprinkle for me?

Are we able to swap our spinkles somehow? I am in the same boat and want her nice house!

On that note, happy to hold a villager for someone, if they can hold my Sprinkle.

What would the process look like? We would essentially need our desired villager moving out at the same time?

I currently have an open plot and would be willing to do this for someone if they would return the favor. I wanna do this with Filbert I really love him only the interior bugs me. DM me if interested.

I need someone VERY trustworthy to hold onto a FEW villagers
Post automatically merged:

Pm me!

looking for someone to hold one of my villagers, i will hold yours too! i time travel so it should be a pretty smooth process :0

Looking for someone to hold deirdre for me and tt her back out to me! I can pay you 500k or so igb, I'd prefer someone that has positive feedback even if she is not popular. PM me if interested!

I know this is a long shot but I need ppl to hold onto some of my villagers for me. Lyman, Freya and Audie. Willing to pay 60 tbt for each when I pick em up. PM me so I can start cycling. I don't have a lot of nmts but if you'd prefer that we could make an arrangement.

looking for someone to hold one of my villagers, i will hold yours too! i time travel so it should be a pretty smooth process :0
Happy to do this with my Sprinkle if you like?

Just might need some help understanding the process. I need an empty slot, that isnt Sprinkle moving out to start this?

Hello all 👋 I am in need of someone to hold onto my precious, Stitches. He was my first island villager, but he was one of my first five so his house is not the way it should be... I'd very much like to get him his things back.
I'm sad that all the stuff I've given him will be gone but I'll just have to gift it to him again lol

If anyone is interested and able, name what you'd like in return. I don't know what the best way to go about this is, so preferably someone who has done this before would be ideal.

Thanks!

Back