• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

If anyone needs me to hold anyone's villager, I can! I currently have an open spot rn!

i need someone to hold tangy for me

Oh boy,

I'm think of restarting my island, for a new layout, full on fantasy themed, so give my villagers more fantasy clothes. only thinking about it. But I have Raymond, and Sherb, and I don't want to loose them. I'm not sure if people could hold items too..

I'm hesitant because these two, people really want. Then I have very valuable items, that I dont want to loose. I'd tt when I restarted, up to when I can get them back. But I'm still not quite sure about doing this

I'd most likily keep all my other villagers the same

Oh boy,

I'm think of restarting my island, for a new layout, full on fantasy themed, so give my villagers more fantasy clothes. only thinking about it. But I have Raymond, and Sherb, and I don't want to loose them. I'm not sure if people could hold items too..

I'm hesitant because these two, people really want. Then I have very valuable items, that I dont want to loose. I'd tt when I restarted, up to when I can get them back. But I'm still not quite sure about doing this

I'd most likily keep all my other villagers the same

I am happy to try to help you if I can. The only issue is I do not currently have spots available for villagers. I can time travel to open up some spots, though I am slow at it…but happy to help if you need. Not worries if you find someone who is more immediately ready to hold villagers. I am also happy to store any items you would like on either of my islands (so plenty of room!)

I am happy to try to help you if I can. The only issue is I do not currently have spots available for villagers. I can time travel to open up some spots, though I am slow at it…but happy to help if you need. Not worries if you find someone who is more immediately ready to hold villagers. I am also happy to store any items you would like on either of my islands (so plenty of room!)
Ah, thank you very much :) I might just restart, all I really want is a rainbow lamp, but my friend has one,

I'll keep in touch about the villagers, cause my friend said they could give me their Sherb, but I'll let you know. I'm most attached to Marshal, Static, and Kid Kat. But will see!

Hi! I'm searching for someone who could pick up my Genji (he already asked to move out), and then give him back to me so he can get his normal decoration. He's a starter and honestly I got attached to him more than I thought I would ;v;

Last edited:
So, I'm thinking about using my sister's lite she doesn't use, to make an island that's just casual like this one, but make a second for a themed one

If I get that lite.. I'm a bit hesitant on asking, but could someone hold Raymond, and Sherb for me? I'm nervous, because I dont want to loose them

I'm desperately looking for someone to hold my Savannah who is moving out today... she was an original villager and I want her house to be the nice version so if someone could take her and give her back I would be so happy :'(

I'm a bit nervous..

But I'm thinking of starting over on my side island. Just to change up some things, also to unconnect it to my main island. But I have Dom on it, and I really dont want to loose him.. even though hes always asking to leave, I refuse.

This is kinda nerve wracking, but could I have someone hold him? Might be a day of holding him... I'm nervous to ask this. But, message me if you can.

Would someone please be able to hold Raymond for me while I reset my second island? Thank you so much :)

thinking of resetting over the weekend and if ever, need some people to hold raymond and/or lucky for me! pls hmu if you're available over sunday/saturday this week 🙇🏻‍♀️

Looking for people to hold dom and sherb. ill pay! pls lmk. (pls have amiibos)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for someone to hold maple, molly, & bangle, if you have space for even just one I would be so thankful! I'm willing to pay in NMT, Bells, or we can negotiate something else! I'm really desperate as I'm so emotionally attached to these 3 but I've already committed to redoing my island!!

Hi! I'm looking for someone to hold maple, molly, & bangle, if you have space for even just one I would be so thankful! I'm willing to pay in NMT, Bells, or we can negotiate something else! I'm really desperate as I'm so emotionally attached to these 3 but I've already committed to redoing my island!!
Do you still need someone to hold a villager for you? If so I have space.

Is anyone able to hold/cycle Audie for me?
She was my starter peppy and I want her to have her actual house. She's just asked to move today. I'm happy to pay!

I'm deciding (No regrets as I hate where my RS is) to restart my island to take advantage to the 2.0 update, and would like for some kind soul to hold my dearest Petri that I got not too long ago. I would hate to hunt her again.

DM me about this, and I'll respond back when I'm ready. Do not gift her anything as I don't like giving villagers gifts except fruit!

(No need to hold the items as I have someone else doing that for me)

Thanks!

I would like someone to hold Pippy for me, please send me a PM if you're able to :)

I'd like to restart my town no later than tomorrow eve so I would appreciate someone replying soon!

(also pls don't gift her anything or change anything, I would like to keep her intact!)

edit: disregard this post, I'll get her back after I start my new town. I'm sure someone will have her up for grabs.

Last edited:
Back