• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Hold my villagers while I reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! If you find me suitable I can hold anyone except Audie, Sherb, and Vivian since I have them.
My villagers are in my signature so please double check there in case I missed someone!

I can do 2 or 3! :)
Perfect I'll be in touch with you when I'm ready. I will be finished dropping off items in like 30 minutes or so then I'll start cycling.

I won't be able to tip until after I reset so just let me know through PM what works best for you between NMT and IGB

Hi! If you find me suitable I can hold anyone except Audie, Sherb, and Vivian since I have them.
My villagers are in my signature so please double check there in case I missed someone!

Hi! I'll let you know. I'll likely give you either Beau or Nan depending on how many you can hold.

Perfect I'll be in touch with you when I'm ready. I will be finished dropping off items in like 30 minutes or so then I'll start cycling.

I won't be able to tip until after I reset so just let me know through PM what works best for you between NMT and IGB

Hi! I'll let you know. I'll likely give you either Beau or Nan depending on how many you can hold.
Great! I have a villager in boxes til 6pm est today but after that I can take someone new. PM me sometime after then and we'll work it out!

I should be able to hold both if you're okay with me taking time to TT out two that I'm okay with leaving.
How time sensitive is this?
Post automatically merged:

Also, do you know if complaining to Isabelle about a villager's speech does anything besides reset catchphrases and nicknames?
My villagers have been passing along the catchphrases "bamboo" and "man" that I gave out and I don't want to ruin any of your villagers lol

Great! I have a villager in boxes til 6pm est today but after that I can take someone new. PM me sometime after then and we'll work it out!

6pm is perfect I'll PM you when I have someone ready. If there's anyone in my list you have already, let me know so I know not to contact you for them.

I should be able to hold both if you're okay with me taking time to TT out two that I'm okay with leaving.
How time sensitive is this?

I am hoping to reset today but it'll depend on the order of who wants to leave first as I'm not keeping everyone. I am almost done dropping off items before I start cycling.

Ah, I might not be suitable then! Sorry, I would like to help out but my schedule today is kind of hectic. :c
I hope someone else can offer so you can get this done!

Hi! If you're okay holding someone else, let me know! I am mainly concerned about Sherb, Raymond and Beau right now. I am dropping stuff off at someone else's island, but i appreciate the offer!
Alright :>

Unfortunately I own Raymond myself and I'm trying to keep lazies out so I have a higher chance of them as random move ins. :c

Alright :>

Unfortunately I own Raymond myself and I'm trying to keep lazies out so I have a higher chance of them as random move ins. :c

Ahh no worries then. I do have other villagers that aren't lazy, but they aren't as high priority for me to keep right now.

I can help hold anyone but Beau or Audie (Since I already have them) since I only have one villager I wanna keep, I could potentially hold 9.

I can help hold anyone but Beau or Audie (Since I already have them) since I only have one villager I wanna keep, I could potentially hold 9.

Sounds good! I will definitely keep you in mind for the remaining villagers. I think I have enough now if you take the last few.

I will be posting a little bit about who I want everyone to take once I consider who can't take who since there's some overlap.

6pm is perfect I'll PM you when I have someone ready. If there's anyone in my list you have already, let me know so I know not to contact you for them.
Beau's the only one I have!

I have to take two more trips to drop items then cycling will begin. If I missed you in the thread, let me know. PM me when you can so we can discuss payment which I can offer NMT and/or IGB. Note I can't give that until I come pick my villager up since it's on someone else's island

Here is who I have assigned to who based on feedback and who you currently have. Let me know if I messed up anywhere! Beau is the only one who doesn't have a home yet because everyone has him lol

@Athros Dom and Vivian (Sherb if Frost can't take him)
@Frost Sherb, Raymond, and Nan
@Lethalia Audie

I don’t want Beau so I can try cycle mine out (he was a starter so not original anyways) if that helps?

I don’t want Beau so I can try cycle mine out (he was a starter so not original anyways) if that helps?

Sorry about the double post my forums are wonky atm

No worries! my site glitches too. I would love to take him if you cycle him out. Let me know how much you want for him

No worries! my site glitches too. I would love to take him if you cycle him out. Let me know how much you want for him

tbh I was thinking of just doing a giveaway for mine and then hold yours instead, unless yours is unoriginal too? Then it doesn’t matter much if it’s mine or yours I guess.

tbh I was thinking of just doing a giveaway for mine and then hold yours instead, unless yours is unoriginal too? Then it doesn’t matter much if it’s mine or yours I guess.

Yeah mines unoriginal too since I gave him some stuff. Your Beau will get his normal house when he moves to my island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back