• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hold My Villager Thread for New Neighbor Network

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Anyone think we would benefit from a “Hold My Villager” Stickied thread in the New Horizons New Neighbor section of the forum similar to the one for New Leaf in the Villager Trading Plaza?

Sure the 16 villager cycle isn’t a thing anymore but you can still tell a villager move out by mistake if you aren’t careful.

Also, your first 5 move ins all have default interiors based on their personality type and I know there are several people (including myself) that want to keep one or more of our original 5 but we want them to have their proper house interior and the only way to do that is to move them out and back in again. Which a hold my villager thread would be handy in this case.

This is what I need. xD Except my sister wants Dom to, so I doubt she'll give him back. I hate seeing him in the generic wood house.

I would love this since I want to trade audie back and forth to get her real house ;-;

Would've been cool to use if I already didn't already move out my starters and got them back.

But I still approve of this idea. I'd be willing to hold villagers for people if I have the room.

Plus, reactions and diys are personality based, so unless you don't care to get all the reactions you need at least one of each. I'm considering dropping or trying to get someone to hold colton so i can get a normal and get all the reactions

Back