• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Hold my villagers while I reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliya

bunsbunsbunsbunsbunsbuns
Bells
Island
Seabrook
Special Snowflake
Dark Candy
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Vesta
Feedback
100% (322) +
Hi! Sorry there's no better prefix to use and I hope this is the right place, but I am 99% sure I'm going to be resetting my island later today and I have some villagers I would like held and cycled back to me.

I am looking for a few reputable cyclers to hold the following villagers for me (no amiibo force outs please). I will be checking feedback (and your cycling thread if you have one) and will pay accordingly whether you want IGB or NMT. I will be paying the same regardless of who you hold so no need to sign up for a particular villager. I am mostly concerned about the four new villagers as they do not have amiibo and I am worried they are going to be harder to obtain again.

I will keep the thread open while I cycle for communication purposes. Please contact me individually to arrange payment once I have my things in my new island.

Last edited:
i would help lmao but i have already on my island audie & raymond so i cant hold them 😭

I can hold Raymond! I have an empty plot right now

Hello, I haven't started cycling yet but is there anyone else also you're okay to hold? I'd rather people not sign up for particular villagers since it'll make the process easier if I just post who is ready. Also I'd need him back once I am able to place plots

Hello, I haven't started cycling yet but is there anyone else also you're okay to hold? I'd rather people not sign up for particular villagers since it'll make the process easier if I just post who is ready. Also I'd need him back once I am able to place plots
I can take any except Sherb and Dom

I can hold audie for you just pm me today if interested I will get back to you when home about 6 hours from now

Thank you so much! Is there a limit on how many you will hold?

As it stands, I can probably only hold one, unless Rolf somehow manages to cycle out to my main island before you reset yours, then in that case I'd be able to hold two.

As it stands, I can probably only hold one, unless Rolf somehow manages to cycle out to my main island before you reset yours, then in that case I'd be able to hold two.

Okay sounds good. I am going to start cycling shortly once I get my stuff dropped off at someone else's island so I'll PM you with who is ready first when the time comes.

I'd volunteer to help hold Beau but he's a dreamie of mine and I've been cycling to get him for myself ;( I'm glad you have tons of help though! If you need anyone else by chance to hold items or bells on the ground for you my town is open to you. Hope your reset process is quick and easy.

I'd volunteer to help hold Beau but he's a dreamie of mine and I've been cycling to get him for myself ;( I'm glad you have tons of help though! If you need anyone else by chance to hold items or bells on the ground for you my town is open to you. Hope your reset process is quick and easy.

Hi! If you're okay holding someone else, let me know! I am mainly concerned about Sherb, Raymond and Beau right now. I am dropping stuff off at someone else's island, but i appreciate the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back