• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

I would like someone to hold Pippy for me, please send me a PM if you're able to :)

I'd like to restart my town no later than tomorrow eve so I would appreciate someone replying soon!

(also pls don't gift her anything or change anything, I would like to keep her intact!)

edit: disregard this post, I'll get her back after I start my new town. I'm sure someone will have her up for grabs.
I'm deciding (No regrets as I hate where my RS is) to restart my island to take advantage to the 2.0 update, and would like for some kind soul to hold my dearest Petri that I got not too long ago. I would hate to hunt her again.

DM me about this, and I'll respond back when I'm ready. Do not gift her anything as I don't like giving villagers gifts except fruit!

(No need to hold the items as I have someone else doing that for me)

Thanks!
Is anyone able to hold/cycle Audie for me?
She was my starter peppy and I want her to have her actual house. She's just asked to move today. I'm happy to pay!

Hihi do you still need someone to hold a villager for you? My apologies if it's too late, I just checked this thread.

Hihi do you still need someone to hold a villager for you? My apologies if it's too late, I just checked this thread.
I don't need help now, I actually got both the villagers I wanted to be held today so I'm good. thanks for the offer!

Nope. I got a little impatient and restarted. I'll get her by villager hunting.

No thanks, I ended up giving her away. I have her amiibo though, so all is not lost. XD

Hi I need someone to hold my goldie for a few days asap (no longer needed

Last edited:
If anyone needs me to hold anyone's villager, I can! I currently have an open spot rn!
Hey, I need someone to hold Tybalt for me for just a few days while I get some villagers moved in/out. Could you do it?
Post automatically merged:

next time i have a free slot I'm happy to hold someone :)
hey, do you think you could hold my Tybalt? id only need him there for a few days while i move some villagers in/out.

Hey all, I need someone to hold my Tybalt for a few days while i move some villagers in/out. I need this done ASAP as he's in boxes right now. :))

Last edited:
Hey, I need someone to hold Tybalt for me for just a few days while I get some villagers moved in/out. Could you do it?

hey, do you think you could hold my Tybalt? id only need him there for a few days while i move some villagers in/out.

Hey all, I need someone to hold my Tybalt for a few days while i move some villagers in/out. I need this done ASAP as he's in boxes right now. :))

I can hold Tybalt for you if you still need it

hi everyone. i haven't posted here in a while. but i have a small emergency.
i need someone to hold megan for me. i'm willing to time travel until i'm able to take her back, as long as you are also willing to time travel to put her back in boxes.
you can reply to me here or send a PM.
thank you.

Back