• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

Hi, I'm looking to have my five starting villagers (Katt, Rowan, Skye, Rex, and Agent S) move out and back in so that they can have their proper house layouts. Would anybody be willing to help with that by taking them and then sending them back ASAP? (One at a time, I would be time-traveling until one of them decides to move.) I can compensate with in-game Bells or Nook Miles Tickets.

Hi! I have Ankha in my campsite but she wants Dom to move.. can anyone please hold Dom?? I will give you 500,000 bells and 10NMT! Please help me out?

Hi! I have Ankha in my campsite but she wants Dom to move.. can anyone please hold Dom?? I will give you 500,000 bells and 10NMT! Please help me out?

Do you still need someone to hold Dom for you? If so, I have space and I can do it for you.

I don't know how much of this works but I have like 3 plots of land ready to go now. I'll be more than glad to keep some villagers for as long as you need

Edit: I have just one left, I'll probably have 2 more open in the next week but I don't time travel so it'll take time

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to have my starting villager Zucker move out and back in to get his proper house layout. I'd only need him held for a couple of hours as I'd be time travelling. I'd be willing to compensate 1m bells

Hi, I'm looking to have my starting villager Zucker move out and back in to get his proper house layout. I'd only need him held for a couple of hours as I'd be time travelling. I'd be willing to compensate 1m bells

If you still need help send me a PM and I'd be willing to help you out.

-Sorry not needed just yet.- Hoping for someone to still hold Frita- trustworthy keeping her original. Please msg if your able to help.

Last edited:
Here is the place to request for others to hold onto your villagers for you.

Please note that holding a villager means you will take it onto your island for a little while, with full intention of returning it to the other member when they are ready. That villager is not yours to keep, sell, auction, trade, etc. Discuss beforehand what sort of timeframe you are looking at and whether or not one/both of you are willing to time travel, and remember to keep in touch regularly to ensure peace of mind. Failure to return a villager gives the original user the right to leave negative feedback.

Be cautious about letting someone hold your villager if they are a new user and/or have no feedback. It's better to trust your villager to someone who already has a good reputation within our community.
Hi there. I am restarting my island and was wondering if if anyone is willing to hold 3 of my villagers for me. Please and thank you

Hey! I currently have Dom and Zucker. I do not travel so this will take a while. But I’m willing to trade for ribbot and/or phoebe. If someone is willing to be patient I’m more than happy to hold and trade. Please quote and on me and I’ll pm you back

Hello TBT community! I’ve made some decisions lately that has led to me planning on restarting my island in the next couple of days. If I can find someone to hold Audie and Reneigh for me, I would really appreciate it. If not, then it’s not a huge deal. I’m just rather attached to these two. :)
Edit: Never got an offer, but I restarted anyway.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of restarting my island because I don't like it. I'm desperate to keep Tangy so if anybody is interested PM or reply to me. I'll pay you with an amount of your choice of TBT, IGB, or NMT (however I don't have a whole lot, I have maybe a little over 10,000.)

3/11 EDIT: I got someone told hold her for me.

Last edited:
So, as stated above, I restarted my game. My first lazy villager I found is Sherb and I’d love to keep him around. I am interested in someone taking him and then giving him back so that I can reset his house to its original interior, Because let’s face it, that starter lazy house is ugly. If anyone is willing to help, I’d really appreciate it! If you’d like some sort of compensation, I’m willing to provide. Just let me know what you would like.

I’m also interested in resetting my starter jock and normal houses, Flip and Gayle, but if I don’t find someone willing to help with these guys, I can always do it myself with cards later. I just rather like the idea of having them be the ones I found originally.

I plan on moving out sherb, but the problem is he is my most recent villager :/. I have Snake, Julian, Drago, Bob, Dom, Zucker, Marina, Judy, and Octavian (these are my permanent guys). If anyone is willing to hold onto one of them, that would be great.

Here for the I want my original visitors to have not boring homes-club. That should just be feature in the game but here I am.
Looking for someone to hold Roald, Katt, Skye, or Ruby. You don't need to offer to hold all four, any one is just appreciated!
I will be time travelling so here's hoping it won't take too long to get them back.
I can pay 3m bells for each villager ^^
Please DM me if interested!

Looking for someone to hold Judy for me, I'm resetting my island. I will pay 100,000 bells and 10 nmt

I need someone to hold Raymond ASAP by 9:30-10:00 PM EST TODAY.
I sold him to someone, however they didn't have any available plots and they needed to kick another villager out. I agreed yesterday that I would hold him until today but they haven't replied back to me and most likely won't by tonight. Raymond is in boxes and he will move out tomorrow so I can't hold him for any more days, I would hate to void him especially since someone already paid me for him. I don't know how long he would need to be held on another island but I'm assuming until tomorrow or until they reply back, ANY help would be appreciated and I will pay you as much IGB or TBT as you want.

EDIT: nvm did a TT trick to hold him.

Last edited:
Willing to hold anyone's villager! ( I'm from CST, I'll help convert times if anyone needs to as well ! ) I also time travel in case anyone needs to know for future reference ! Can hold up to 1 - 2 villagers atm !

Hello! I've been thinking about restarting my island for some time and I finally decided to do it, but I'm gonna need someone to hold on to Erik for me because I refuse to do it without him lol

I'm not at all in a hurry so I thought I'd drop a message here and see if anyone would be interested in helping me out.

I was planning on asking someone to hold on to a pocket full of items for me as well, so if anyone's able to do both that would be lovely! I can pay in IGB or TBT, name your price! I also have something else that might be of interest: Raymond! I'd gladly trade him for this favor, DM me!

Thanks in advance <3

hey! Zucker is set to move tomorrow. I am willing to trade him for Coco or Henry. let me know if you're interested

Back