• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

At a stand still choosing my last two villagers. Advice? Details inside.

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Ive been having trouble finding my premie ten, and I particularly blame Sasha for that lol

Mostly because my original 10 were:
Genji
Filbert
Marshal
Kid Cat
Raymond
Static
Chief
Sherb
Bruce
Lopez

In my South Park island and following for the longest time, had three others just to get reactions. Then it was them for a long time. Two years I think. but then the Mint Bunny was relesed and it was love at first sight. I had to have him. So reluctently let Genji go :(

But then it was weird having Filbert around still because it was anotjer year of them. Then as I kept trying out new villagers I either never got atttached enough to keep them. But aside from a few theyve been changed out constantly. But I really wanna stick to those ten. But Sasha im too attached to let go xD last year I got the best friend convo with him too. Which is pretty rare. I had that only one other time with Genji on my old island..

Another reason I let Filbert go after Genji is because well, for people here who know me well enough. I partnered up my villagers. So I cant have one without the other. A while back on my old island I had Chadder and Henry. But after I let Chadder go for Genji, I let Henry go for Filbert... So after playing Bachlor they were my new pair.

I brought Lopez back because I missed him too much, but don't have Bruce, so I thought about giving him up. But low and be hold, who do I find island hopping, I find Bruce. So Im fine with having Lopez. Makes sense.

Now im realizing that I could get both Genji and Filbert or Chadder and Henry back to have a dream team but my mint bunny is holding me back. But I know its silly, but thats how I find my villagers, I pair them up

So I either have to play bachlor with Sasha, Claude and Toby would be my contenders. Because I only have two spots keeping me away from having potential ptemies. Because my other eight are premies.

If there are ever more spots im adding Chadder, Henry, Genji, and Filbert in. But Im at a stand still. Im not sure what to do. I know my villager reasoning is probably unreasonable to some. But Im at a stand still.

Playing bachlor is alot more involved then just putting them in the same place on Harvs island. Its a bit more complex.. not sure if Im down to do so. But if I decide to keep Sasha ill have to go hunting for Claude, or play around with Toby. Unless I could get Claude from someone of course. But I cant promise he'd stay, so Id probably just go find him myself.

Should I bring back an old Pair, or keep Sasha and pair him up?

Advice? Please respect my reasoning.

Last edited:
It's been a while so I don't know if you still want advice, but I think that keeping Sasha is the right choice. The others, you've loved and grown attached to, but you've had them on previous islands, and maybe it's time to enjoy some fresh faces for a change. I am curious to know how you play bachelor with your villagers on Harv's island- what is this complex method? Let us know what you end up deciding!

Back