• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Anyone have turnip prices above 200? I'll pay you 50k if you have. Just let me come over please.

I really need a town to sell my turnips at! I would like the turnip price to be around 200 or greater than 200. I can give SOME parts of the Mario set. Thanks!
Needed: IN THREE DAYS!!!

OddCrazyMe said:
Post your turnips prices for the day in this thread. If you would like to go to someones town to sell your turnips please try and do so in a personal message to keep this thread from becoming too cluttered.

Tom Nook updates his buying price every twelve hours: at noon and at midnight. He buys turnips every day but Sunday since that's when Joan sells them.
Omg i made a thread like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you did. Did i get it stickied? no.

Today, Nook's buying turnips for 143 Bells. But I dunno if any of you can get on before 9 pm CET.

Palad said:
[n,Nov 6 2009, 11:43:05 PM]
OddCrazyMe said:
Post your turnips prices for the day in this thread. If you would like to go to someones town to sell your turnips please try and do so in a personal message to keep this thread from becoming too cluttered.

Tom Nook updates his buying price every twelve hours: at noon and at midnight. He buys turnips every day but Sunday since that's when Joan sells them.
Omg i made a thread like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you did. Did i get it stickied? no.
... =r

Palad said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Yeah, but he's a mod, you're a bumbling idiot. He wins, you lose, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Palad said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Back