Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Anyone have turnip prices above 200? I'll pay you 50k if you have. Just let me come over please.

I really need a town to sell my turnips at! I would like the turnip price to be around 200 or greater than 200. I can give SOME parts of the Mario set. Thanks!
Needed: IN THREE DAYS!!!

OddCrazyMe said:
Post your turnips prices for the day in this thread. If you would like to go to someones town to sell your turnips please try and do so in a personal message to keep this thread from becoming too cluttered.

Tom Nook updates his buying price every twelve hours: at noon and at midnight. He buys turnips every day but Sunday since that's when Joan sells them.
Omg i made a thread like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you did. Did i get it stickied? no.

Today, Nook's buying turnips for 143 Bells. But I dunno if any of you can get on before 9 pm CET.

Palad said:
[n,Nov 6 2009, 11:43:05 PM]
OddCrazyMe said:
Post your turnips prices for the day in this thread. If you would like to go to someones town to sell your turnips please try and do so in a personal message to keep this thread from becoming too cluttered.

Tom Nook updates his buying price every twelve hours: at noon and at midnight. He buys turnips every day but Sunday since that's when Joan sells them.
Omg i made a thread like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you did. Did i get it stickied? no.
... =r

Palad said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Yeah, but he's a mod, you're a bumbling idiot. He wins, you lose, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Palad said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Back