• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Well, 272 is the highest I've seen at my town. I wouldn't let people come over, anyway, because stupid people DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A PATH. STAY OFF MY GRASS, I SAY!!

I stopped running all the time when I was trying for hybrids and had flowers everywhere in my town. But it doesn't really matter now cos I TTed a lot so they all died now lmao.

But I'm down to 1.5 mil now, so someone should let me in pl0x. I always tip each trip. =0

Blinkerz is your town open? If not could you open it? Once I've sold the turnips I'll be happy to pay again?

My turnips were 423
But I had to get off :/
I just checked, Secretly, Quietly. xD
I could of made a fortune :p

Right now, my prices are 310...but I'm too lazy to open my gates. This other guy has prices at 589 today. I just made 3 mil from him.
His name is blinkerz

[quote="b]gate's closed for a min.[/quote]xD Hurry! I need to make ten more trips and then I'll be set for the day ^_^

[quote="b]gate's closed for a min.[/quote]He is away for a bit, not sure when he'll be coming back. I still don't see his name on the Online Towns list :(

[quote="b]Try to make this your last trip please, I'm kind of busy.[/quote]>.> Alrighty then =P

Back