• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Splatoon New Splatoon 3 Special Edition OLED Switch and Matching Accessories!

Still no sign of preorders for North America yet… I’m also still waiting on that case I want to import from Japan via PlayAsia to go up for preorder as well. Hopefully in the next week or two.

In the meantime I did end up preordering the game on Sunday and it should come with stickers as a preorder bonus.

Still no sign of preorders for North America yet… I’m also still waiting on that case I want to import from Japan via PlayAsia to go up for preorder as well. Hopefully in the next week or two.

In the meantime I did end up preordering the game on Sunday and it should come with stickers as a preorder bonus.
I'm checking everyday for pre ordering, hopefully very soon, can't wait..

Ditched my Splatoon aesthetic for the TBT fair but it’ll be back. Meanwhile, I’m still surprised that preorders still aren’t a thing for the new OLED yet.

Still no OLED preorders here yet but the Pro Controller finally went live. So I have that Pre-ordered at least. I also have the Splatoon 2 one already but I’ll be letting my boyfriend have it along with my old switch as they are matching and he dislikes using the joycon.

Also still waiting on that Japanese case I want to preorder as well.

Well I’m hearing more and more that the OLED will not have preorders. Guess I’m going to try to sneak into the earliest opening store near me before work on Friday. Good luck to anyone else who hopes to get one!

I will pass by after work tomorrow at my close by gamestop to check if they have any available

Good luck @lizardon!

I’m currently sitting outside my local Walmart 1 hour before they open in order to grab one before I have to go to work. Called last night and they only have 5 consoles. There are other stores here but they open much later so I’m (hopefully) playing it safe. I don’t see anyone else here yet aside from the employees. Fingers crossed.

Well, I was the only one there looking for one but they weren’t ready yet. They have them in stock but not processed to the point they can be sold. I’m to call at lunch time to confirm but they said they would hold one for me until I can pick it up after work.

It’s so wild that they didn’t have preorders for North America.

Edit: Just bought mine on walmart.com woo

Last edited:
I was able to sneak out a lunch and grab my copy in store. Yay! Will set it up tonight after work and get my stuff transferred over to it.

After I finished my work around 2pm, I called the gamestop next to my home, and told me that they already sold out in store this morning.
So I just ordered it on Nintendo.com, will received it in 4-9 days..

Just a side question, can I use the same nintendo account on 2 different switches? Is there any problem?

After I finished my work around 2pm, I called the gamestop next to my home, and told me that they already sold out in store this morning.

Just a side question, can I use the same nintendo account on 2 different switches? Is there any problem?

Glad you were able to order one at least. I’m purely switching over to the new console as my boyfriend is getting my old one (we used to share it) so I can’t really help there. Hopefully someone else with experience can give advice.

I’m currently working on getting my AC island transferred at the moment which I use 5 accounts on so I’m hoping it goes smoothly.

Glad you were able to order one at least. I’m purely switching over to the new console as my boyfriend is getting my old one (we used to share it) so I can’t really help there. Hopefully someone else with experience can give advice.

I’m currently working on getting my AC island transferred at the moment which I use 5 accounts on so I’m hoping it goes smoothly.
I think I will just have my AC switch and S3 switch together, won't transfer over lol

Btw, does new S3 switch come with a memory card in the console?

I think I will just have my AC switch and S3 switch together, won't transfer over lol

Btw, does new S3 switch come with a memory card in the console?

Ah I see you have the AC Switch as well mine was just a regular one so I can see why you’d want to keep both.

Sadly it does not come with an SD card. It does however have more built in memory than non-OLED Switches. Regulars only have 32GB while the OLEDs have 64GB.

Ah I see you have the AC Switch as well mine was just a regular one so I can see why you’d want to keep both.

Sadly it does not come with an SD card. It does however have more built in memory than non-OLED Switches. Regulars only have 32GB while the OLEDs have 64GB.
I see, so maybe memory card is not neccessary for m...
Well, I saw Amazon has the console now as well, and can get delivered on Monday, faster than ordering from Nintendo website. But seems like I can't cancel on the Nintendo website lol...

You can use the same Nintendo account on 2+ switches! I have mine on my AC switch, my spouse’s switch and on the new Splatoon Oled! I think it’s just certain games’ save data, such as ACNH, won’t be accessible on both switches.

You can use the same Nintendo account on 2+ switches! I have mine on my AC switch, my spouse’s switch and on the new Splatoon Oled! I think it’s just certain games’ save data, such as ACNH, won’t be accessible on both switches.
I see, does game or save data sync to other console with the same account? Can I download the purchased game on other console as well? Thanks!

I'm already seeing the OLED Splatoon 3 Edition Switch available in stores here from where I live, but I'm not interested lol (costs 320 USD if converted). And also, the pro controller.

That's really weird that there was no pre-order for NA.

I pre-ordered mine a couple weeks ago and picked it up yesterday! Thankfully it came in as there was shipping delays on some pre-orders. I wasn't going to get one originally as I didn't really need it, but it's a really beautiful design and I do occasionally use my switch in handheld so I'm not complaining about upgrading to the OLED. There was one Switch on the shelf when I went in there. I live in a small town so it might stay there for a while or it might not lol. I'm probably going to get the pro controller as well because my pro controller is on its last legs, and I love having special edition stuff lol.

Back