• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

How Have You Customized Your Nintendo Switch?

The only customisation I've done with mine is my fake pro controller, I ordered it off ebay for £10 cheaper than a normal one, and that should have been my red flag tbh. I bought a skin though off amazon, and since my legit pro controller was still in warranty, I didn't want to put it on the legit one, so it's on my fake for now, but it's The Great Wave by Hokusai. I love it, and I can't wait to put it on my proper controller :D

My Switch Lite only has an AC:NH skin on it because the plastic case I bought prevents joycon caps from fitting properly (a necessary sacrifice though, given how clumsy I am). However, I quite enjoy the look and the skin matches the original turquoise of the system quite well.

iRXpE2R.jpg

I put a decal on the dock and joycons! I also got these super cute Isabelle thumb grips on the Joy cons. Its super cute!

I used a bunch of Mario and Kirby stickers to customize the back of my switch and the dock check it out:
71854548-580C-411F-B99C-B9711C3E8D54.jpeg

C7C285CA-E65F-4B5E-B8B0-D231A2F09D72.jpeg

Both the family Switch and my personal Switch Lite aren't customized, besides the family Switch has a black left Joy-Con after the blue one broke.

I am considering customizing my Switch Lite in some way, but never got around to it.

I still have the dock stickers on my dock and the green/pink Joycons but I recently changed up the look of my Switch. I got custom shells on my Joycons and Pro controller. They are called chameleon blue as they can look anywhere between purple to blue depending on the light. I also got a cute Pokémon dock sock so I was able to keep my Splatoon stickers on my dock but also hide them when I want to.

16925F86-5374-4498-BFED-BFE4A87A89A2.jpeg
405C8615-8421-4311-977A-C3C33D9BDE75.jpeg

I haven't customized my Switch in the slightest. It's not really my thing, I'd much rather leave my Switch in its natural state.

I’m not really a fan of customizing my gaming consoles. The closest I get to customizing is literally a custom phone case. My Switch Lite is the dark blue color and it’s not customized at all.

I still have the dock stickers on my dock and the green/pink Joycons but I recently changed up the look of my Switch. I got custom shells on my Joycons and Pro controller. They are called chameleon blue as they can look anywhere between purple to blue depending on the light. I also got a cute Pokémon dock sock so I was able to keep my Splatoon stickers on my dock but also hide them when I want to.

View attachment 435508View attachment 435509
That dock sock is SUPER cute!! I'd love that pattern on a t shirt!

I love some of the customizations on this thread! I've got the Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu console, so customizing it isn't really something I'd like to do.

Not at all really. I love the idea and I used to re-decorate my 3DS consoles with charms and stickers but I almost always ended up selling or trading them in so I didn't want to put too much stuff nor get too attached to them.

Saw a few of yours and they are lovely, though!

Never customized my switch. The furthest you could say was putting an Animal Crossing themed dock cover on to protect the screen.

I recently got a protective case for my Switch—it's clear with glitter and some pretty embossed flowers. I also like to use kitty paw thumb grip caps! I have a few sets, but I'm currently using the sparkly ones that came with this case. ^^ I also originally had the basic red/blue Joycons, but my mom wanted me to trade them for her ACNH ones.
switch1.jpg
switch2.jpg

I picked a lite & its lack of customization is actually the main regret I got with it (and its color, I was aware the coral ver wasnt 100% pink, but I dont like how it looks irl, I wish I had picked the yellow or purple ones. It also gets too warm for me after playing +20mins).

It barely got space, so right now I only put a tiny My Melody sticker on the lower right corner.... But I'm thinking of buying one of these sticker skins for it to make it cuter, and maybe a dustplug to hang charms on, I don't want to regret the money I spent on it 😤

No I haven’t, but I would love to do kind of like earthy tones (greens, browns) for my switch lite 😳

I just added two AC stickers on the back of my Switch Lite, but I still like it. :D It's a Nook Leaf and Moe. (I'll add a picture later 'cause I'm in school right now.)

I just got a cool sticker that I put on my Switch. Looks like this one, except with horizontal stripes.

31+ccq5oYYL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Yes! My friend bought me the animal crossing sticker set because I couldn't get my hands on the Animal Crossing Switch. 😭 Especially after scalpers got ahold of it.

Then she bought ACNH and started playing with me 🥲

Attachments

• 616h9SdL3FL._SL1000_.jpg
    616h9SdL3FL._SL1000_.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 7
Back