• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Owner, New Exciting Business Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that you‘re trying to get me to learn about block chains, but I also want that turnip… I also want to be the turnip. Time to get my human mind computer to work. 🤯
Bu.but it's in the blockchain!

Not sure what I was expecting for April Fool's day... but what the heck I'm going to have bad dreams from all these cursed turnips O-O

What’s NFT and BTC? I literally have no idea what everyone is talking about here.

What’s NFT and BTC? I literally have no idea what everyone is talking about here.
This is the one-day April Fools event for this year, based off and making fun of actual NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and cryptocurrency. BTC are just the fake cryptocurrency this event is using. Nothing's actually changing on the forums, so don't worry : )

I'm sorry Mr Suzuki, but I cannot support this new business venture. Consider this post my one week notice of resignation. I'm going to go see if MumsNet is hiring.

P.S. I can be bought.

Hey Chris, have no fear, I should be the new owner of TBT soon, will be changing the model up entirely #ForThePeople

check it out:
Thread 'OFFICIAL TBT ACQUISITION THREAD/CONTRACT'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/official-tbt-acquisition-thread-contract.616331/
Post automatically merged:

Not for long... Satoshi

4774BAD2-C175-4A28-8FCD-04E970BF1C8B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back