New Owner, New Exciting Business Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that you‘re trying to get me to learn about block chains, but I also want that turnip… I also want to be the turnip. Time to get my human mind computer to work. 🤯
Bu.but it's in the blockchain!

Not sure what I was expecting for April Fool's day... but what the heck I'm going to have bad dreams from all these cursed turnips O-O

What’s NFT and BTC? I literally have no idea what everyone is talking about here.

What’s NFT and BTC? I literally have no idea what everyone is talking about here.
This is the one-day April Fools event for this year, based off and making fun of actual NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and cryptocurrency. BTC are just the fake cryptocurrency this event is using. Nothing's actually changing on the forums, so don't worry : )

I'm sorry Mr Suzuki, but I cannot support this new business venture. Consider this post my one week notice of resignation. I'm going to go see if MumsNet is hiring.

P.S. I can be bought.

Hey Chris, have no fear, I should be the new owner of TBT soon, will be changing the model up entirely #ForThePeople

check it out:
Thread 'OFFICIAL TBT ACQUISITION THREAD/CONTRACT'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/official-tbt-acquisition-thread-contract.616331/
Post automatically merged:

Not for long... Satoshi

4774BAD2-C175-4A28-8FCD-04E970BF1C8B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back