• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New european DLC?

The whole Wendall instructions seem pretty intense. I mean, they're pretty dang specific. And it seemed to me upon reading it that you can't get the hat until Wendall first gives you the dress?? I dunno. If everyone gets it, let the forum know.

I read at the Nintendo's UK website:

Nintendo.co.uk said:
Flamenco Dress
In this instance, you will be able to obtain the flamenco dress first. However, you won't receive a letter in your mailbox as with other special items. Instead, you'll receive your flamenco dress from Wendell as his latest design creation. Please note the following points:

* Wendell will be waiting outside your house with the flamenco dress design creation.
* The first time you switch on the game from April 24, you must ensure you go and speak to Wendell before switching the game off again.
* After switching your game on, you must go and speak to Wendell before 6am.
* If you don

It should be available for a while like the other DLC :/

I always get my DLC one day after the release...

you shouldnt have to find him.
it said he will appear at your door.
and then you get the pattern, then get off
then get back on, and pete will be there.

Fleep??? Where the heck have you been, man? I haven't seen you in forever.

It says you have to receive the Wendell design before 6am, but also that he will appear the first time you play the game from April 24. So, ummm, what if the first time you play the game on or after April 24 is after 6am? Have you now just screwed yourself out of the item?

Back