• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Reset and the HHP dlc

PSXLO.FROM.DREAMLAND<3

Bells
Switch
6087-0812-4806
I have a question!

I recently reset my old island around a week or two ago after 2 solid years of having it and not playing on it. I decided to dive back into the game only to face a concern.

I reset my island and for some reason when I first opened my mailbox next to my tent (after just arriving on the first night) I saw a picture in a picture frame from the HHP that had Lottie, Niko and Wardell. I was kind of confused but shrugged it off and waited to get my house.

So I continued racking up those miles paid the debt off and got my first house, a few days have passed and I still haven’t been called to the airport by Nook to go and meet Lottie so I can play the DLC content, which is what my question is… Did it delete my data for the HHP dlc content and will I be able to play again? and if so what is needed to do in order to play the dlc again?

(I entered the E-shop and it says that the HHP dlc is purchased and I’m not sure what to do from there. I have available storage on my switch so I don’t see how that’s an issue but I am very confused and just want to design holiday homes in the dlc again.)

Thankyou for your cooperation- PSXLO

You'll be able to have access to HHP again (I believe) a day after the Resident Services has been built, but you'll have to start everything all over again I'm afraid.

Back