• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mushroom collectibles!!

What are your favorite mushrooms?

• Famous Mushroom

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Black Famous Mushroom

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Glow Shroom

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Viridis Mushroom Lamp

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Indigo Mushroom Lamp

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Golden Mushroom Lamp

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Death Angel Mushroom Lamp

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I know I've got some fellow fungi fans here on the forum, and there's a pretty decent set of mushroom collectibles available now! Which are your favorites? Any mushrooms or color variations you're hoping to see in the future?

I'm personally a huge fan of the mushroom lamp set (the golden one especially!) and was absolutely stoked that I was able to get a Glow Shroom when they transformed, because I think the colors are beautiful!
If new mushroom collectibles were to be added, I'd love to see some natural mushrooms in more neutral colors, like the round, flat, and skinny ones in New Horizons! The elegant mushroom's old design is really nice too.
Round_Mushroom_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Flat_Mushroom_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Skinny_Mushroom_NH_Inv_Icon.png
Elegant_Mushroom_NH_Pre_1.1.0_Inv_Icon.png

The Mushroom Lamps are really cute, and I've grown to like them more and more! The Fly Agaric has to be my favourite of the set though! It just has really pretty colours.

I'd like to see more mushrooms too (as well as see the Mushroom Lamps return again at some point!)! I think the background of the Mushroom Lamps is nice. It would be nice if any new mushrooms could hopefully complement the existing mushrooms, too! 🍄

I voted for the Glow Shroom and the Indigo Mushroom Lamp. The Mushroom Lamps were my lowest priority during the 2022 Fair, especially with all the other collectibles. I am partial to the Indigo one, as I enjoy glowy blue collectibles quite a bit. The Glow Shroom has a pretty gradient going on that makes it more appealing than the Famous/Black Famous ones. I was able to make a couple of nice lineups around Halloween with it. I was shocked by how little of them spawned during the mini event they were from, though.

i'm not a fan of the current mushroom collectibles fdsfsdf but i would like to see the little round mushrooms from acnh!!

I would be a bigger fan of the mushroom collectibles if they were more natural colors. I like the Famous Mushroom the most cause it's the closest to a fall collectible.

I would love to try and collect all of the mushroom lamps one day

Could we add an All option to the poll? I like all of them, they all bring something to the table.

I have avatars and signatures that pair well with the Famous Mushrooms and Black Famous Mushrooms. The Glow Shroom is just a cool, shiny variation of the Black Famous Mushroom.

I like the Mushroom Glow Lamps but it's kind of disappointing that they were so low priority among the community, including myself, since they were up against heavy hitter collectibles like the Lily of the Valley, Butterfly Glow Wand, Gleaming/Glowing Butterfly Spirits, Rosewater Potion and Blue Rosewater Potion, the Bluebird of Happiness Plush and the various Crystals. They stood little chance against all of that. I'm kind of feeling a bit similar about the fruit collectibles from the current Farewell to New Leaf Online event since seemingly people are far more interested in and prioritizing all of the new balloons.

My favorite of the Mushroom Lamps are the Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp and the Death's Head Mushroom Lamp. I was fortunate enough to get a Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp from the recent Lunar New Year festivities but parted with it because I ultimately didn't see myself getting use out of it because I don't have other Mushroom Lamps to pair it with. Alas, what could have been.

I love all the mushroom collectibles, but I voted for the Glow Shroom and Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp. The Glow Shroom is a combination of my favorite colors so it's top of the list. The Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp gives me nostaligia because this was one of my favorite books as a young child.

1710301214492.png

fellow fungi fan reporting for duty, I love all the mushrooms and also was super excited when I got a glowshroom, since I had only enough to grab one. I didn't focus on the lamps during the 2022 Fair because there were just too many things I desired! It would be a dream to have a full line-up, but I think they're too rare atm for me to even attempt it, so I will admire everyone else's shroomies from afar.

I only have the famous mushroom, so it's my favorite. I'm not too familiar with the other mushroom collectibles.

The mush lamp collectibles have never really appealed to me (despite loving them in-game), but I can definitely see their appeal!! I love how glowy they are, and I’ve seen so many cool lineups with them! My favourite is the indigo mush lamp, but I also like the death angel and fly agaric lamps!!

Out of all the shrooms though, my favourite is the classic famous mush!! I love the colours of it so, so much. It’s just perfect for autumn and Halloween lineups! 🍄

I’m so excited to see what collectibles we’ll get for the Mushroom Season event in September!!

My favourite is the famous mushroom because of it’s autumnal colour palette 🫶🏼

the mush lamps are really cool! they came out at a time where we had lots of collectibles to choose from though TuT i went the lotv, crystals and butterfly wand route for that fair. i've always like the green, blue and fly agaric mush lamps. out of the 3 og shaped mushrooms (famous mushroom, black famous mushroom, glow shroom) i like the famous mushroom the best!

I’m basic, I like the famous mushroom 🍄 are pink mushrooms a thing? I would love a pink version of the famous mushroom, that would be cute!

The mushroom set is really nice, so I’m definitely for that, but really, I like them all.

Back