Moved!

muppetman

Bells
<big><big><big><big><big><big>WELCOME!</big></big></big></big></big></big><big>This is Muppetman's very own sig shop, here you can requets a personalised sig to display below each of your posts!</big>

Here are some samples of some of the sigs ive done so far;
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
garrettsig.png

tailssig-1.png

Commandosig.png

dannysig.png

Raysig.png

piranhassig.png

sarcsig.png

pootman-1.png

pikminsig-1.png

samwichsig.png

</div>
Will post more when i make them.

Please post a clear idea of what you want
Example form;

Picture: (post link or say a picture)
colour sceme: (for example pink and yellow)
Text: (for example, Muppetman/FC/catphrase etc
Any extra info: (any spacific things wanted in it)

This service is free as i do it for my own enjoyment!

However I would appreciate you crediting me underneath the sig!
Also maby posting a hyperlink to this thread. (not nesecery though)

Will have to start removing names from the top of the list when we reach 10+ to save space

You may also be interested in some of the following sig shops;

Hi can i have a sig with rambo and sonic on either side on it, red and black colour sceme, text RamboSonik/ 0646-0132-5636/ Welcome To the Jungle

I have a request. If you could make my signature a avatar? I want in the same color and the happyplz icon and Nick at the bottom.

Can I have one with Typhlosion and like, make it have purple flames.(If you can?) Also, with purple flames in the background. :)

EDIT:Oh yeah, don't forget my name. xD

I'd like a sig with a picture of a brain. I want a green and black theme. The words should be: Smarty9911( in big, bold letters please)/ You know I'm smarter than you!/ FC: 2235-1253-6632/ Name: Malik/ Town: Africa
Oh, and don't forget to add your own personal touch. :)

SockHeadx4 said:
Can I have one with Typhlosion and like, make it have purple flames.(If you can?) Also, with purple flames in the background. :)

EDIT:Oh yeah, don't forget my name. xD
Quite a nice challenge there :p ill try, understandably might take longer then everyone elses

Smarty9911 said:
I'd like a sig with a picture of a brain. I want a green and black theme. The words should be: Smarty9911( in big, bold letters please)/ You know I'm smarter than you!/ FC: 2235-1253-6632/ Name: Malik/ Town: Africa
Oh, and don't forget to add your own personal touch. :)
Yes your next on the list after sockhead :)

Back