• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Moved!

muppetman

Bells
<big><big><big><big><big><big>WELCOME!</big></big></big></big></big></big><big>This is Muppetman's very own sig shop, here you can requets a personalised sig to display below each of your posts!</big>

Here are some samples of some of the sigs ive done so far;
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
garrettsig.png

tailssig-1.png

Commandosig.png

dannysig.png

Raysig.png

piranhassig.png

sarcsig.png

pootman-1.png

pikminsig-1.png

samwichsig.png

</div>
Will post more when i make them.

Please post a clear idea of what you want
Example form;

Picture: (post link or say a picture)
colour sceme: (for example pink and yellow)
Text: (for example, Muppetman/FC/catphrase etc
Any extra info: (any spacific things wanted in it)

This service is free as i do it for my own enjoyment!

However I would appreciate you crediting me underneath the sig!
Also maby posting a hyperlink to this thread. (not nesecery though)

Will have to start removing names from the top of the list when we reach 10+ to save space

You may also be interested in some of the following sig shops;

Hi can i have a sig with rambo and sonic on either side on it, red and black colour sceme, text RamboSonik/ 0646-0132-5636/ Welcome To the Jungle

I have a request. If you could make my signature a avatar? I want in the same color and the happyplz icon and Nick at the bottom.

Can I have one with Typhlosion and like, make it have purple flames.(If you can?) Also, with purple flames in the background. :)

EDIT:Oh yeah, don't forget my name. xD

I'd like a sig with a picture of a brain. I want a green and black theme. The words should be: Smarty9911( in big, bold letters please)/ You know I'm smarter than you!/ FC: 2235-1253-6632/ Name: Malik/ Town: Africa
Oh, and don't forget to add your own personal touch. :)

SockHeadx4 said:
Can I have one with Typhlosion and like, make it have purple flames.(If you can?) Also, with purple flames in the background. :)

EDIT:Oh yeah, don't forget my name. xD
Quite a nice challenge there :p ill try, understandably might take longer then everyone elses

Smarty9911 said:
I'd like a sig with a picture of a brain. I want a green and black theme. The words should be: Smarty9911( in big, bold letters please)/ You know I'm smarter than you!/ FC: 2235-1253-6632/ Name: Malik/ Town: Africa
Oh, and don't forget to add your own personal touch. :)
Yes your next on the list after sockhead :)

Back