• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Molly the Normal Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon

Becca from Gahpakho
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (72) +
Molly is heading on outta here. I am auctioning her, although I don't mind if the price stays relatively low.
  1. The auction ends at 10pm EST. You must be able to pick her up between then and 11pm EST.
  2. You may bid in either IGB or NMT, where 1 NMT is considered equal to 150k. (Bids may be in a combination of the two.)
  3. Bids will increase in increments of 150k (or 1 NMT).
Bidding will begin at 150k (or 1 NMT).

If you are outbid, please pay attention after the auction ends, as I will be contacting runners-up if the winner does not pick her up before 11pm. You will pay your bid price, not the winning bid. I will post an update here when she is officially adopted.

Last edited:
Edit: never mind, my plot unfortunately filled :'( so sorry

Last edited:
Is she original?
I gave her one piece of clothing that she displayed in her house, which should reset when she moves. She hasn't worn it past the day I gave it to her. (Their interiors always resets when they move.) Otherwise, her catchphrase is unchanged... So I believe the answer is yes.

Yay thank you! And I can be ready in the next 10 minutes if that’s alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back