• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Mochi's Cycling | Boxes: Fang | ♡ | New: Bill

That may be it x) the FC is 1392-8437-4508 if you need it again!

Thanks so much! :D

No problem :) take great care of her ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_o1d80a1Rgg1stmbqz_500.gif
♡ Biskit is in Boxes ♡
30 tbt

tumblr_inline_o1d87eZo5T1stmbqz_500.gif
New: Keaton

HI LOVES~

I figured out who is going in what town. it is a struggle...

i CAN'T wait for Elin to get her new game so she can get her town of deers :D

HI LOVES~

I figured out who is going in what town. it is a struggle...

i CAN'T wait for Elin to get her new game so she can get her town of deers :D

Hiii Liz! Happy to see you! ❤️
Aww, thanks! I reeeally want my second town soon, because I love the deers, they're all so pretty! :D and since there are exactly 10 deers, no one has to be left out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo, town of deers? I'd love to help ^^

Aw thanks! ❤️
Yeah, I'm getting a town full of deers because it's my favorite animal in animal crossing! :D

Hiii Liz! Happy to see you! ❤️
Aww, thanks! I reeeally want my second town soon, because I love the deers, they're all so pretty! :D and since there are exactly 10 deers, no one has to be left out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw thanks! ❤️
Yeah, I'm getting a town full of deers because it's my favorite animal in animal crossing! :D

Ah, good choice! :3 I have Fuchsia in my town right now! If you get your game soon enough, she will hopefully be yours to keep ^^

Ah, good choice! :3 I have Fuchsia in my town right now! If you get your game soon enough, she will hopefully be yours to keep ^^

I'll order the game now, but the site won't ship anything on weekends, so I'll have the copy probably on monday or tuesday. :)

I would lurk for Genji if you accepted IGB, but good luck with your thread~

Back