• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Mochi's Cycling | Boxes: Fang | ♡ | New: Bill

That may be it x) the FC is 1392-8437-4508 if you need it again!

Thanks so much! :D

No problem :) take great care of her ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_o1d80a1Rgg1stmbqz_500.gif
♡ Biskit is in Boxes ♡
30 tbt

tumblr_inline_o1d87eZo5T1stmbqz_500.gif
New: Keaton

HI LOVES~

I figured out who is going in what town. it is a struggle...

i CAN'T wait for Elin to get her new game so she can get her town of deers :D

HI LOVES~

I figured out who is going in what town. it is a struggle...

i CAN'T wait for Elin to get her new game so she can get her town of deers :D

Hiii Liz! Happy to see you! ❤️
Aww, thanks! I reeeally want my second town soon, because I love the deers, they're all so pretty! :D and since there are exactly 10 deers, no one has to be left out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo, town of deers? I'd love to help ^^

Aw thanks! ❤️
Yeah, I'm getting a town full of deers because it's my favorite animal in animal crossing! :D

Hiii Liz! Happy to see you! ❤️
Aww, thanks! I reeeally want my second town soon, because I love the deers, they're all so pretty! :D and since there are exactly 10 deers, no one has to be left out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw thanks! ❤️
Yeah, I'm getting a town full of deers because it's my favorite animal in animal crossing! :D

Ah, good choice! :3 I have Fuchsia in my town right now! If you get your game soon enough, she will hopefully be yours to keep ^^

Ah, good choice! :3 I have Fuchsia in my town right now! If you get your game soon enough, she will hopefully be yours to keep ^^

I'll order the game now, but the site won't ship anything on weekends, so I'll have the copy probably on monday or tuesday. :)

I would lurk for Genji if you accepted IGB, but good luck with your thread~

Back