• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America (NEW: 411 K.K., 412 C.J.) LF: Series 5 SPs (Gulliver, Saharah) | FT: Series 1 - 5, and Sanrio

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (321) +
UglyMonsterFace's Amiibo Card Trading Post 2.0
(Series 5)

Hello fellow islanders! It's that time again - trading time! This is a very nerve-racking process for some, including myself, since it requires a lot of trust and patience. Because of this, I will be setting some rules that my trades need to follow, and some standards of packaging and shipping that need to be adhered to. Please understand! I hope we can help each other complete our collections!

For full transparency, feel free to check out my entire past trading history by clicking here! This was my original trading thread when I was collecting Series 1-4 and the Welcome amiibo cards years ago. I also have lots of reviews here regarding trades. You just have to look back far enough, if you're curious : )

Card rates are 1:1. 1 special card for another special card please! However, if you are after regular villagers instead and willing to trade a special, then the rate is negotiable!

Trading within NA only (USA and Canada, namely). I am from Canada!

North American versions of cards only, in pristine condition please! The cards I will be sending will be in perfect condition, unless you want something from the Bargain Bin section. Those cards will be slightly damaged, but still in working condition. I consider rips, scratches, dents, imprints, and paper peeling as damage. Please inspect your cards before trading!

I will only be trading with members who have a 100% review from multiple users (the more, the better). Preferably long time users! I might consider lower ratings or new users if you agree to some conditions. Feel free to ask!

Trades are not first come, first serve. I will be selecting the most favourable offers in terms of my priorities

While we have a trade pending, you must be easy to reach and responsive to messages. As this is a real life trade where the cards and mail cost money, I hope we can both respect each others' time and peace of mind, and try to make this as painless of a process as possible.

All trade inquiries/questions must be posted in this thread! Once I have accepted your trade offer, we can move to private messages/email : )

If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian for permission before trading! Stay safe please!

Please use the order form I've provided in order to post your trade request! Doing so shows me you've read the rules, and also keeps things neat and organised for me! Thank you for reading : )

Trading thread: (Please link your card trading thread if you have one)
Card(s) you want:
Card(s) you are offering:
(Include all cards that you are prepared to offer so I can choose)
Questions/Comments:
These are the standards I follow and expect in terms of how to package these cards for their journey to their new home. These ensure that they get to you safely. Please take these same precautions if we are trading! Thank you : )

♡ The cards will be put into a trading card cover (toploader) and plastic sleeve to help prevent water damage and creasing. They will also be inside a greeting card with hard cardboard to further protect it from bending.

♡ If you do not have card covers or sleeves, please use a sandwich bag or something similar to prevent the card from getting wet!

♡ Sturdy cardboard is also acceptable to use to help against bending!

♡ Please ensure the envelope is fully sealed! I will be using water to wet the seal, please do so as well! Not saliva!

♡ I will be using standard shipping from Canada Post, which estimates 2 - 4 business days within Canada, and 4 - 6 business days to the USA. I'm not sure how covid will affect these times, so please allow 2 weeks, just in case, for it to arrive to you! Please use similar shipping! Click for Canada Post shipping info!

♡ Tracking will not be included. It is too costly. As such, I also do not expect you to put tracking! So please, communication is key in order for the process to be as transparent as possible! Make sure the address is printed clearly and correctly, and make sure to include a return address! I will do the same.
♡ All trade inquiries and questions should be posted in this thread. If I choose to accept your offer, I will private message you to begin the process!
♡ Send each other photos of the cards we are both sending, with a name card with both our TBT usernames on it to confirm we have the cards and that they are in perfect condition.
♡ Exchange addresses.
♡ Mail the cards as soon as possible and let the other person know when it has been sent.
♡ Be easy to reach in case there are any concerns throughout the process!
♡ When cards are received, please let me know as soon as they arrive, and I will also do the same.
♡ I will leave you an appropriate trade feedback on your page once the trade is complete, and feel free to also leave me one!

Note: All my trade progress and history will be updated frequently here. You can check the status of your trade whenever you want, and it will always be up to date.

CARDS AVAILABLE:
411 K.K.
412 C.J.

425 Sherb (2)
426 Megan (3)
427 Dom (2)
428 Audie (4)
429 Cyd
430 Judy (6)
431 Raymond
432 Reneigh (2)
433 Sasha (3)
434 Ione
436 Shino (3)
437 Marlo (2)
438 Petri (5)
439 Cephalobot (3)
440 Quinn (3)
441 Chabwick (2)
442 Zoe
444 Rio (5)
445 Frett (2)
1 | 024 Kyle
1 | 056 Bangle
1 | 063 Mint
1 | 072 Lionel
1 | 073 Flo
1 | 074 Cobb
1 | 091 Muffy
1 | 099 Molly
2 | 104 Labelle
2 | 118 Poncho
2 | 119 Felicity
2 | 147 Scoot
2 | 157 Moose
2 | 186 Charlise
2 | 190 Vesta
3 | 212 Timmy
3 | 223 Del
3 | 231 Elvis
3 | 241 Hans
3 | 248 Hazel
3 | 258 Daisy
3 | 277 Monty
3 | 295 Antonio
3 | 297 Apollo
4 | 309 Resetti
Sanrio | s5 Chelsea
1 | 043 Puck
1 | 045 Octavian
1 | 069 Bella
2 | 106 Booker
3 | 297 Apollo

LOOKING FOR:
416 Saharah
418 Gulliver

Last edited:
TRADE PROGRESS AND HISTORY:
(chknqwn) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 435 Tiansheng
Cards I'm sending: WA 07 Stella
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Saturday, November 20th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Sunday, November 7th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Friday, November 26th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Tuesday, November 16th, 2021

(Ayla) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 408 Mabel
Cards I'm sending: 403 Isabelle
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Friday, November 26th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Monday, November 8th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Saturday, December 4th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Thursday, November 25th, 2021

(silenceblind) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 401 Tom Nook
Cards I'm sending: 436 Shino
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Saturday, November 20th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Friday, December 3rd, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Thursday, November 18th, 2021

(CRK) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 406 Blathers, 410 Label
Cards I'm sending: WA 10 Sylvana, WA 13 Carrie
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Saturday, December 4th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Monday, November 22nd, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Thursday, December 15th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Thursday, December 2nd, 2021

(Pig-Pen) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 413 Flick, 420 Lottie
Cards I'm sending: 150 Coco, 180 Pecan, 255 Wolfgang, 410 Label
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Thursday, December 9th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Thursday, December 16th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Wednesday, January 5th, 2022

(AutumnRoseDay) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 415 Kicks
Cards I'm sending: WA 17 Ursala
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Thursday, December 9th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Thursday, December 9th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Saturday, December 18th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Wednesday, January 26th, 2022

(Jottingideas) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 405 Wilbur, 413 Flick, 420 Lottie
Cards I'm sending: WA 03 June, WA 26 Sandy, 234 Marina
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Thursday, December 16th, 2021
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Tuesday, December 27th, 2021
Incoming cards received: Arrived Tuesday, December 14th, 2021

(4ndy) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 417 Harvey, 422 Wardell
Cards I'm sending: 411 K.K., 420 Lottie
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Tuesday, April 12th, 2022
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Monday, April 11th, 2022
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Thursday, April 28th, 2022
Incoming cards received: Arrived Tuesday, April 26th, 2022

(marilyna49) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 421 Niko
Cards I'm sending: 413 Flick
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Thursday, April 7th, 2022
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Wednesday, April 6th, 2022
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Tuesday, April 19th, 2022
Incoming cards received: Arrived Wednesday, April 27th, 2022

(marylu) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 402 Timmy & Tommy, 407 Celeste
Cards I'm sending: 413 Flick, 419 Wisp
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Monday, May 2nd, 2022
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Tuesday, April 19th, 2022
Outgoing cards received: Mail lost
Incoming cards received: Arrived Saturday, April 30th, 2022
Outgoing replacement sent (404 Orville): Sent Friday, July 15th, 2022
Outgoing replacement received: Arrived Saturday, July 30th, 2022

(moonphyx) - Complete
Cards I'm receiving: 409 Sable
Cards I'm sending: 423 Tom Nook
Outgoing cards sent: Sent out Friday, April 22nd, 2022
Incoming cards sent: Sent out Thursday, April 21st, 2022
Outgoing cards received: Arrived Monday, May 9th, 2022
Incoming cards received: Arrived Friday, April 29th, 2022

Last edited:
Trading thread: here
Card(s) you want: WA07 Stella
Card(s) you are offering: 435 Tiansheng, 437 Marlo, and 443 Ace
Questions/Comments: I'm willing to send all three for the one card! I'm in Canada, and becuase of my low review amount would totally be willing to send your cards first.

Trading thread: here
Card(s) you want: WA07 Stella
Card(s) you are offering: 435 Tiansheng, 437 Marlo, and 443 Ace
Questions/Comments: I'm willing to send all three for the one card! I'm in Canada, and becuase of my low review amount would totally be willing to send your cards first.
Sure! I will save Stella for you :) I will take a photo of her card for you with our usernames and send it in a PM shortly! I'll just have dinner first and I will send it ASAP! Please also send me a photo whenever you have time ^_^ Thank you! <3

I've added some more villager cards for trade! Ione is now available! I'm now currently only looking for special NPC cards :)

Trading thread: Click Here for My Trading Thread
Card(s) you want: #403 Isabelle
Card(s) you are offering: #408 Mabel,
Questions/Comments: Hi sorry, I just found the trading format and fixed things.

Last edited:
Hi, I have #408 Mabel, would you like to trade for your #403 Isabelle?
Hi! Have you read the rules yet? Please use the order form! And also I'm looking mostly to trade with people with 50+ feedback. I can make an exception if you're okay sending the cards first? If not, I understand!

Hi! Have you read the rules yet? Please use the order form! And also I'm looking mostly to trade with people with 50+ feedback. I can make an exception if you're okay sending the cards first? If not, I understand!
Sure, not a problem. I traded back when series 1-4 were out, but then life got busy. I still have leftovers if you see anything you would like.

Sure, not a problem. I traded back when series 1-4 were out, but then life got busy. I still have leftovers if you see anything you would like.
Hi, I just looked at your thread and saw you're doing USA only! I'm actually in Canada, not in the US. Sorry! Should have made it clear in my thread!

No it's ok, I can ship to Canada, I need to update things from the past. Back then I was a poor college student, but I'm good to ship where ever now, if that's still ok.

No it's ok, I can ship to Canada, I need to update things from the past. Back then I was a poor college student, but I'm good to ship where ever now, if that's still ok.
Alright then! Please PM me a photo of the card with both our usernames on it and I'll do the same in a little bit! Thanks!

Trading thread: N/A
Card(s) you want: 436 Shino
Card(s) you are offering: 401 Tom Nook
Questions/Comments: Hey there! I don't really use belltreeforums, so I don't have any feedback here.. but I'd be willing to send my card out first and wait until you've received it if that's okay with you. Thanks for the consideration!

Trading thread: N/A
Card(s) you want: 436 Shino
Card(s) you are offering: 401 Tom Nook
Questions/Comments: Hey there! I don't really use belltreeforums, so I don't have any feedback here.. but I'd be willing to send my card out first and wait until you've received it if that's okay with you. Thanks for the consideration!
That'll work for me! Please PM me a photo of the card with both our usernames written on a piece of paper when you get the chance! I'm headed to work now but I'll take a photo as well when I get home later :) thank you!

That'll work for me! Please PM me a photo of the card with both our usernames written on a piece of paper when you get the chance! I'm headed to work now but I'll take a photo as well when I get home later :) thank you!
Awesome, sent! =)

Back