• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America (NEW: 411 K.K., 412 C.J.) LF: Series 5 SPs (Gulliver, Saharah) | FT: Series 1 - 5, and Sanrio

Card(s) you want: 419 wisp
Card(s) you are offering: choose between 402 timmy & tommy or 407 celeste
Questions/Comments: i hope we can trade, i only traded a couple times years ago. I decided to purchase a bunch of series 5 and i am trying to trade my duplicates to get more of the npcs i am missing.

Card(s) you want: 419 wisp
Card(s) you are offering: choose between 402 timmy & tommy or 407 celeste
Questions/Comments: i hope we can trade, i only traded a couple times years ago. I decided to purchase a bunch of series 5 and i am trying to trade my duplicates to get more of the npcs i am missing.
Hi! I see that you don't have very many feedback ratings. I'd be willing to trade under certain conditions. Would you be ok to send yours first and I'll send yours out once I receive the card? I understand if you're not comfortable with this either and if you say no! So let me know :) thanks!

Hi! I see that you don't have very many feedback ratings. I'd be willing to trade under certain conditions. Would you be ok to send yours first and I'll send yours out once I receive the card? I understand if you're not comfortable with this either and if you say no! So let me know :) thanks!
I am ok sending first, I will pm you !

Trading thread: https://www.belltreeforums.com/posts/10273756/ (I had an old thread a long time ago when I was trading 1-4 but can't seem to find it any more)
Card(s) you want: 419 Wisp
Card(s) you are offering: 409 Sable
Questions/Comments: I live in the US
Hi! Sorry, Marylu asked for Wisp first! I'll be getting 2 more packs later today so maybe I'll have another Wisp to trade. I'll update my thread later today :)

Trading thread: Mine is quite outdated but I have an updated google sheet
Card(s) you want: 423 Tom Nook

Trading thread: Mine is quite outdated but I have an updated google sheet
Card(s) you want: 423 Tom Nook
Yep! That works for me :) I'll send a picture either tonight when I get home from work, or tomorrow. Send yours whenever you can, please include both of our usernames on the photo! Thank you!

Back