• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Mochi's Cycling | Boxes: Fang | ♡ | New: Bill

Genji!!! Are you taking reservations? :O If so can I reserve Genji please.

He's in boxes right now so no need to reserve him :) I'll post the details in a sec ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would lurk for Genji if you accepted IGB, but good luck with your thread~

I'm sorry, I'm not accepting IGB as of now :( I hope you understand! ♥

Oooh ok cool, so I pay you 70 TBT after I talk to him right?

Gonna add you now, I might be on another 3DS but add the one in my profile for now C:

Last edited:
He's in boxes right now so no need to reserve him :) I'll post the details in a sec ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh ok cool, so I pay you 70 TBT after I talk to him right?

Gonna add you now, I might be on another 3DS but add the one in my profile for now C:

Yes, please ^^ He is actually 60 tbt :)

I hope Lily finds a home :( Id take her but I cant pick her up until I move this darn bunny Francine out

Ah no need :D a friend has her too so I can just try and match it up with her instead

Can you perhaps add me to the list of Deirdre lurkers as well? if erikaeliseh didn't reserve her, of course. :)
I noticed she's a dreamie of yours, so I hope you find someone that can help you! ❤️

Can you perhaps add me to the list of Deirdre lurkers as well? if erikaeliseh didn't reserve her, of course. :)
I noticed she's a dreamie of yours, so I hope you find someone that can help you! ❤️

Adding ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't end up keeping Dierdre, I would love to lurk for her/reserve her!!

just letting you guys know she is unoriginal :) hope you don't mind; and Elin, she's in boxes ;; ! I know you won't be able to get her until Monday/tuesday but I also have Fuchsia if you'd like her instead?

Last edited:
Adding ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

just letting you guys know she is unoriginal :) hope you don't mind; and Elin, she's in boxes ;; ! I know you won't be able to get her until Monday/tuesday but I also have Fuchsia if you'd like her instead?

That's completely fine, I understand. :)
Well, Kevinnn is holding Fuchsia for me until tomorrow, but if I end up not being able to get her for some reason, I'd like Fuchsia from you, yes! :)

That's completely fine, I understand. :)
Well, Kevinnn is holding Fuchsia for me until tomorrow, but if I end up not being able to get her for some reason, I'd like Fuchsia from you, yes! :)

Okey dokey, thank you for understanding (。・ω・。) If I get anymore deers, i'll let you know ^^

Last edited:
Back