• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

MMC Signature Competition

Bacon Boy, no offense, but I hate yours.
"We are rich, and you are not"
I'm not saying I am personally rich, but I know a bunch of rich people on here not in that club.

Mrmr said:
I'm not saying I am personally rich, but I know a bunch of rich people on here not in that club.
It's making fun of the MMC thing. >.>

Bacon Boy said:
Mrmr said:
It's making fun of the MMC thing. >.>
However you and Mrmr know that it's not a slogan that we use in the MMC.

sakura said:
OM*G. .-. how is bittermeat not winning.
While bittermeat's is good, it lacks depth and flow, and the colours are slightly strange. The right side makes little sense when compared to the rest of the signature also.

Bacon Boy: I honestly did like that one, the blurr makes it feel so.. I don't a word for it, that's how cool it is, bro. I like how you said MMC, we know you're talking about MMC now. Love the "We are rich and you are not".. I just don't think it's.. Well, ya' know.. The colors are kinda dull. Colors in sigs matter to me, though. Sorry, but that was really a good signature, good luck!

Bittermeat: Wow, really, I love how it's random and colorful. Random as, things mixed up. It's just, how do I know it's for MMC? I think the words are saying MMC, but it's a little difficult to read. Just saying the letters MMC would make it 100% good, but without it, I'd say it's98%, which is really great, though. Good job, bro! Keep up the hard, amazing work. Good luck!

Chubsterr: Hmm.. Chubsterr, eh? I truly like it. I like how it's dark colored, then you see a rainbow there. More animals from AC, that's good, too. I like the colors, only 'cause rainbow brightens it up. But, same thing with Bittermeat, how do I know it's for MMC? "Animal Crossing" good, good. But MMC... Just keep up the good work, amazing signatures you got! Good luck.

I liked all of them, but sorry Chub and Bacon.. I voted for Bittermeat's, the colors just made me! It was so bright and I just liked it. You all did GREAT! Good luck!!

Azila said:
Bacon Boy: I honestly did like that one, the blurr makes it feel so.. I don't a word for it, that's how cool it is, bro. I like how you said MMC, we know you're talking about MMC now. Love the "We are rich and you are not".. I just don't think it's.. Well, ya' know.. The colors are kinda dull. Colors in sigs matter to me, though. Sorry, but that was really a good signature, good luck!

Bittermeat: Wow, really, I love how it's random and colorful. Random as, things mixed up. It's just, how do I know it's for MMC? I think the words are saying MMC, but it's a little difficult to read. Just saying the letters MMC would make it 100% good, but without it, I'd say it's98%, which is really great, though. Good job, bro! Keep up the hard, amazing work. Good luck!

Chubsterr: Hmm.. Chubsterr, eh? I truly like it. I like how it's dark colored, then you see a rainbow there. More animals from AC, that's good, too. I like the colors, only 'cause rainbow brightens it up. But, same thing with Bittermeat, how do I know it's for MMC? "Animal Crossing" good, good. But MMC... Just keep up the good work, amazing signatures you got! Good luck.

I liked all of them, but sorry Chub and Bacon.. I voted for Bittermeat's, the colors just made me! It was so bright and I just liked it. You all did GREAT! Good luck!!
The polls are in. Also, keep in mind this competition is only MMC branded, not specifically for making MMC related signatures.

Congratulations, Chubsterr. You are the first place winner. You may pick on of the two First place prizes. As for Bacon Boy and Bittermeat, Your consolation prizes will be either one of two:
  • 100,000 bells in City Folk or Wild World
  • 1 Breedable pok

malesretmit12 said:
Azila said:

The polls are in. Also, keep in mind this competition is only MMC branded, not specifically for making MMC related signatures.

Congratulations, Chubsterr. You are the first place winner. You may pick on of the two First place prizes. As for Bacon Boy and Bittermeat, Your consolation prizes will be either one of two:
  • 1 Breedable pok

Congratulations, chub! This was a close competition.

@malesretmit12: I'll do fine without a consolation prize, but thanks. =)

malesretmit12 said:
  • 1 Breedable pok

Azila said:

You do realise that you contradicted yourself?

First of all you said in the review of Bacon Boy's signature that colours in signatures didn't matter for you, yet you voted for Bittermeat's because you liked the colours ;l

Congratulations to Chubster :)

Back