• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

MMC Signature Competition

Chub's signature has the most feeling to it, and I love the B&W scheme, so of course I'm voting for his :p .

We currently have a tie. Let's keep the votes coming, everyone. There will be 5 more days of voting until the next theme is announced and prizes are handed out. There is a slight change in the original post. All signatures entered into the competition will also be displayed in the MMC gallery, not just the winning signature.

malesretmit12 said:
There is a slight change in the original post. All signatures entered into the competition will also be displayed in the MMC gallery, not just the winning signature.
The MMC Gallery will be built into MMC Website where only me, Josh and the other Site Managers can edit only, no Admins and Mods section it is.

The problem with the TBT voting community is that the large majority of people vote for the content of the signature, in this case Bacon Boys, even though Chubsters is clearly better design wise.

I'd have to agree with you, Jason. Though this flaw is present, I still feel that each person did a good job with their signature. All participants will be recognized with a consolation prize, anyways.

Also, it's nice to see you active again. I've missed your honesty.

malesretmit12 said:
I'd have to agree with you, Jason. Though this flaw is present, I still feel that each person did a good job with their signature. All participants will be recognized with a consolation prize, anyways.

I was always active, just banned for a month. Nooky doesn't like being flamed XD

Jas0n said:
malesretmit12 said:

I was always active, just banned for a month. Nooky doesn't like being flamed XD
Ah, I see. Some people don't take the truth well.

A reminder. There are 3 days left until voting is complete.

Jas0n said:
The problem with the TBT voting community is that the large majority of people vote for the content of the signature, in this case Bacon Boys, even though Chubsters is clearly better design wise.
Not saying mine's good in the least. Everyone else's is better. XD

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Not trying to be offensive, but it's clear that Chubster put in more effort :p

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Not trying to be offensive, but it's clear that Chubster put in more effort :p
What are you talking about? I spent fifteen minutes doing that!

In all honesty, if I knew how to do half the things chubsterr could do with sigs, I'd do them.

Today is the final day for Voting. Tomorrow, I will announce the next theme for the upcoming round.

malesretmit12 said:
Today is the final day for Voting. Tomorrow, I will announce the next theme for the upcoming round.
Will this be closed when you've finished on the AC Theme, malesretmit12.

To be honest, I quite fancy a Super Mario Bros. Theme next time. :)

JasonBurrows said:
malesretmit12 said:
Will this be closed when you've finished on the AC Theme, malesretmit12.

To be honest, I quite fancy a Super Mario Bros. Theme next time. :)
This thread will be closed, yes.

The theme is still undecided. We'll see what it will be tomorrow.

OM*G. .-. how is bittermeat not winning.

Back