• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mgram personality/comptability test

how compatable are you with people?

• above 10% of people

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0.9-0.5%

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 0.4-0.1%

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • 0.09-0.05%

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 0.04-0.01%

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 0.009-0.005%

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 0.004-0.001%

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • below 0.001%

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Bells
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Editing this cuz it got bumped. I guess if ur the type who likes MBTI or What Neopet Are You Quizzes on google then this is the test for u.
https://mgram.me

Screenshot-20190327-184651-Chromeh.png

Screenshot-20190327-184716-Chromeu.png

Screenshot-20190327-184743-Chrgome.png

Oh wow this got bumped. Its been a little while since ive browsed TBT too and this is the first thing i see lolz.
Idk what astute and pliant mean but im sure theyre fantastic words.
View attachment 362782

What does this even mean
View attachment 362784

0.07% compatability worse than last time what thr heck!!!!!!!!
View attachment 362785
Funny number plz laugh at me
Obviously not gonna take this stuff seriously its just fun 2 do

Yea i messed up the decimals in the poll. Yea im bad at math. What are u going to do about it

Last edited:
The probability of finding a compatible partner for me is...��
1 in 1,474 people

(0.068%)
oh well thats not good
ok its actually not that bad

Last edited:
that was too much for my brain at 11pm.

i got 0.122%
1 in 818 people

not gonna lie i thought it would be worse.

Last edited:
lmao I got 0.011%, 1 in 9,226 people so that's a big oof xD

The results were pretty accurate. Main traits were introverted, good listener, perfectonist, ponderer, anxious minded (lol), firm, attentive and sensible. I think that sums me up pretty well. Although it said my sociability and originality was extremely low, and I think that's going a little over board but perhaps not.

Ok, that's pretty damn accurate. 1 in 42,877 people though...sounds like I won't be finding a match in my lifetime. :eek:

IOMa0aC.png

Last edited:
Says I'm solitary, firm, considerate, cooperative, impressionable, meticulous, no-rush, and anxious-minded.

I agree with them all except firm and meticulous... lol. Cold maybe, but not firm.
Meticulous in my work but... definitely not in my day-to-day life.

I'm not sure how it says I'm firm, but also says my toughness is extremely low?
AND firm and cooperative at the same time? xD Seems a bit flawed to me.

Though I did kind of breeze through the questions without stopping to think about most of them.
I normally just answered with whatever I immediately felt was appropriate.

I have a 0.02% probability of finding a compatible partner.

LcWMDN4XeS4ozwi_o-Q.png

Last edited:

I think it's pretty accurate though I'm not sure if I would describe myself as "sensible"

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190415-092720_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got 0.111% compatibility

not sure how accurate it is bc I forgot but it did say I am bad with decisions which is correct

I got 1 in 134,760 people (0.001%). Ouch... I was hoping I wasn't THAT awful, but I guess it explains a lot. :p

Last edited:
Ponderer, Solitary, Impressionable, Pragmatic, Assertive, Intuitive, Perfectionist, Curious

My probability is 1 in 3,842 people(0.026), which I'm actually surprised with as it's not too low!

The probability of finding a compatible partner for me is...
1 in 878 people
(0.114%)

My 8 personality traits: #QuiteSensible #Perfectionist #Attentive #Intuitive #AlignWithOthers #OldSchool #NoRush #AnxiousMinded

Is this bad?? I don't know..

Last edited:
8H7EbgX.png

T33pzWV.png
I'd say that's probably accurate. Also, 1 in 513 people. I'm probably not hopeless in finding a partner after all.

I got: Ponderer, Meticulous, Old School, Impressionable, Solitary, Anxious Minded, Considerate and Align with Others. Which all seems right except I don't know what old school is supposed to mean.

I'm compatible with 1 in 1,296 people (0.077%)

1 in 456 people XD

I got #Impressionable #GoodListener #Hopeful #NoOverthinking #Considerate #Reserved #AlignWithOthers #Curious

3UwRWkC.png

Can't really agree with some of it..
I am in no way a Perfectionist and I'm extremelly uncooperative xD
Also, I'm not realistic.. I am like "the most unrealistic thinking person I know" - quote from my boyfriend, lol.

vErWr4m.jpg
I'd say these sound about right apart from pliant I guess. Apparently I'm compatible with 1 in 248 people.

Last edited:
44r53GV.png

The probability of finding a compatible partner for me is...��
1 in 216 people

(0.463%)
A compatible partner is a person with one or more personality traits in common and very few opposing character traits. Although a slight difference in personality is often attractive to prospective partners, long-term relationships such as work, romance, marriage, etc. tend to be difficult if there are too many opposing traits. If results are less than 0.1%, there are few compatible partners."

"1️⃣Sociability is fairly low
Because I like a calm and quiet environment, I prefer spending time with as few people as possible. This often gives the impression that I am humble and modest, but also perhaps hard to speak to.

2️⃣Intuition is fairly high
With my keen intellect and intuition, I am able to understand the essence of issues quickly. This gives off the impression that I am perceptive and a skilled listener, but sometimes quick to lose interest.

3️⃣Assertiveness is fairly high
I can easily convey emotions and opinions to any person, as well as assert rights. Communications are a strong point. I often give off the impression that I always say what I should say.

4️⃣Toughness is fairly low
I am sensitive to external stimuli and am highly aware of things that happen around me. This gives the impression that I am sensitive and attuned to my surroundings, but also somewhat delicate."​

What does pliant even mean? :/

Also, 1 in 216 people. I think i got the high percent so far! 0.463%

Last edited:
oh my gosh I'm on the 60th question and there's 50 more ugggh

I'll be back with what I got

----

Can't add a pic so:

I got Impressionable, reserved, attention, align with others, good listener, cheerful and no rush. And my comparability is 1 in 733 people (0.136). I'm gonna assume that's bad because my number is bigger than others lol...

hehe nvm someone got over 130,000 so I take back what I said

Last edited:
Here’s what I got:

Sounds about right when it comes to me. My match is 1 in 1,034 people or (0.097%). My persistence, prudence, intuition, and decisiveness are all also extremely high compared to other people. :)

It also said there’s only a 1 in 700 million chance another person will have the same 8 personality traits as mine.

Last edited:
Back