• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

Sorry I took so long, it was so hard to find the full Golden Set ;_;

Oh, and to everyone: There's still a ton of stuff, so don't worry about them being gone :) There's like 5 of each item haha ^_^

Haha, oh Eldin. I adore you <3
I totally made it and got to catalog everything I could find. IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE! I can't wait to do this with my town. SO MUCH FUN.

Aha, oh good I was worried you'd missed out! c;

Could you add me so when I'm free, I could come over? My friend code is on the side (^-^) Thanks.

I'd like to look around. My FC is 2148-8148-9184.

I was also curious if there'd be a topic upcoming for the Korean event of Chuseok?

Thank you SO MUCH! I got several art pieces I needed to complete my museum (I think, I was overly excited while looking at the art section) and I some balloons I'm missing. And the red ogre mask is awesome, thanks! :)

i think im soon!! O::

- - - Post Merge - - -

from your house, can i have

Chocolate Cakes, Cacao Trees, Egg Baskets, Cool Globes, Red Carnation Bags, Ladder Shades, Cucumber Horses, Fruit Baskets, Blue Glow Wands, Sparkling Ciders, Festive Wreaths, Zodiac Ornament Sets, nd Afternoon-Tea Sets?

Oops. I accidentally ended the session. I apologize.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added Vizionari, toontowntimmeh, and TheCherryTree. Gate is open.

Back